My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Statue Photography.

:lol

You have a point. :lecture Right then i'll keep adding to the collection. :D

Yes ... I did not see it .... and maybe I just "intentionally" skip it .... the photos rock ... it makes me feel like I must have him in my collection ... but I have to be very picky on IM ... because ... more upcoming movies mean more statue ... and in general ... tech improves ... especially the lightings ... is WM a member of Avenger?

Yes ... I did not see it .... and maybe I just "intentionally" skip it .... the photos rock ... it makes me feel like I must have him in my collection ... but I have to be very picky on IM ... because ... more upcoming movies mean more statue ... and in general ... tech improves ... especially the lightings ... is WM a member of Avenger?

He has been in the Avengers but who hasn't? :lol

The WM statue is epic! If you like IM i can't see why you would want to skip this one? there won't be many IM statues better than this one imho. I'm not trying to make you buy this just telling you what i think. :D

Thanks for looking in though. :hi5:

Fair enough! Did you order Ultron?

Yup ... He looks good... If I can get WM at SRP with SSC shipping is fine ... Now in total I hv to pay like $700 sth ... Is too much ... I would love to get gambit first at that rate ...

What's next on your photography table?
Optimus Prime :yess:

Yup ... He looks good... If I can get WM at SRP with SSC shipping is fine ... Now in total I hv to pay like $700 sth ... Is too much ... I would love to get gambit first at that rate ...
Yeah Gambit looks sweet! I've also ordered the EX Ultron, it's too nice to miss. :rock

1 thing I don't get ... Yes destroyer is suppose to be 9 ft but still 26" is way taller than Ultron who us on a 1" base and standing 20" ...

Gambit is always my regret ... But I really cannot justify paying $700 for gambit ... My wife once warned me ... Get wt u like rather wt the other hv ... I do hv the worry that I am getting it just because everybody has it ...

1 thing I don't get ... Yes destroyer is suppose to be 9 ft but still 26" is way taller than Ultron who us on a 1" base and standing 20" ...

Gambit is always my regret ... But I really cannot justify paying $700 for gambit ... My wife once warned me ... Get wt u like rather wt the other hv ... I do hv the worry that I am getting it just because everybody has it ...
Gambit? I don't have it. :)

Back