My Son's Funeral Cost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, sorry for your loss. :(

I just saw this, and Im a bit short this week. But I will be having some funds coming in soon, and I will donate then. In the meantime, I have shared it on my FB page.

Stay strong, and prayers for your family.

Thank you for your condolences and support. We had a beautiful Service this pass Saturday. My eldest son gave the Memorial Service. He did a really nice job. I didn't want some stranger doing it. It was nice having someone he loved and who loved him do it. I was glad he was up to it.
It was a bittersweet occasion, as many of my grandchildren met each other for the first tie. The family really came together.

Here are 11 of my grandchildren, 5 are missing. My daughter and son on the ends.
11080303_475649485916226_3015276757134440183_o.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great picture. Bless your heart. Hope you got the expenses pretty much covered.

:1-1:

Thank you Ween, Got everything covered on this end. Still waiting for the bill from the Funeral Home in Illinois. I think I have about half of that. If I have to max my credit card I'll do that.

Back