My review on Dragonball Evolution (Rated R)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: One...but it takes 25 episodes.

yes !! the movie sucks but I dont agree with you that anime sucks !

The best anime ever created !
most watched anime ever made and translated in evry language in the world.

the strongest ficticional characters ever created.
There is no HERO stronger then GOKU !! if you think someone will messure up to goku please let me know.
WHO IS STRONGER THEN GOKU (no DBZ characters please)

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HK_N2L-TMG0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HK_N2L-TMG0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

THE POWER of DRAGONBALL Z cannot be matched !
AKIRA TORIYAMA'S DRAGONBALL Z is a materpiece epic anime.

ELI what is your favorite anime? just for kicks !

Thanks for further proving my point.

I don't know what my favorite is to be honest. Need to get back on you for that. Hey, atleast we have the Transformers, Terminator, and the Iron Man 1:1 bust.

Lets not dwell on what we don't have but what we do have...

my son is only 11 and loves dragonball anime. he saw the trailer once and said it looked stupid. So even an 11 yr old could tell that it was crap. Im glad I didn't waste my money in the theaters. thx p!tu. :D

I nearly broke my dragonballs watching that review. It made me so angry that the movie wasn't good! :mad:

my son is only 11 and loves dragonball anime. he saw the trailer once and said it looked stupid. So even an 11 yr old could tell that it was crap. Im glad I didn't waste my money in the theaters. thx p!tu. :D

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

wow from what i read on here and seen from pitu videos this movie has to be horrible. what a shame. If they make another one i suggest they make it cgi. I bet i t would turn out better.

SDCC 09 Here i come...............................

LMAO i didnt notice i was on my brothers "BXCOLLEKTA" account when i posted WHATs above^.

SDCC 09 Here i come again......................

Watching Dragon Ball in any way is horrible...

Seriously, it's a hundred episodes of some guy powering up as two goofballs growl at eachother... wooooo so thought provoking.

Jose, Chad, and Solid all kick butt, but man.... seriously?!

Back