My review on Dragonball Evolution (Rated R)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's no excuse for being disappointed in this movie. you've seen the same trailers everyone else has.
full disclosure: i never liked the show and if i can find this for free i'll check it out.

its not worth a free download man!! keep away!!!

as a huge fan of dragonball z I am completly dissapointed with this crap movie.

why why why I ask my self.

why cant they just make a movie animated for all of us fans !
sothing of this quality !

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SnvupMV9su4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SnvupMV9su4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

is it to much to ask !

there's no excuse for being disappointed in this movie. you've seen the same trailers everyone else has.
full disclosure: i never liked the show and if i can find this for free i'll check it out.

Not to mention it had already epic failed in Japan, if this sort of material was going to be successful at all in this transition, it was going to be overseas.

Not to mention it had already epic failed in Japan, if this sort of material was going to be successful at all in this transition, it was going to be overseas.

Shut up with the epic fail crap. No wonder the youth of today can't speak proper english.

Shut up with the epic fail crap. No wonder the youth of today can't speak proper english.

How is that anywhere near as bad as any of the rediculous abbreviations used by dumb kids on twitter. I'm actually a 24 yr old pilot and we use that term alot at the airport.

But your right, my use of a legitimate word on a forum is probably the reason today's youth are getting drunk and texting naked pictures of themselves in school. Sorry.

Maybe if ignorant people didnt tell others to "shut up" they would learn to speak proper english amongst other things.

How is that anywhere near as bad as any of the rediculous abbreviations used by dumb kids on twitter. I'm actually a 24 yr old pilot and we use that term alot at the airport.

But your right, my use of a legitimate word on a forum is probably the reason today's youth are getting drunk and texting naked pictures of themselves in school. Sorry.

Maybe if ignorant people didnt tell others to "shut up" they would learn to speak proper english amongst other things.

Im a 29 yr old pilot and never really heard many people use the term besides online and in video games. :joy

Im a 29 yr old pilot and never really heard many people use the term besides online and in video games. :joy

Thats cool, Where do you fly out of?

I'm a chopper pilot in South Jersey, over at the Flying W mostly. (N14)

I'm an English teacher, and I use the term "epic fail" on internet message boards.

The cartoon sucks, so why are we surprised that the movie sucks?
yes !! the movie sucks but I dont agree with you that anime sucks !

The best anime ever created !
most watched anime ever made and translated in evry language in the world.

the strongest ficticional characters ever created.
There is no HERO stronger then GOKU !! if you think someone will messure up to goku please let me know.
WHO IS STRONGER THEN GOKU (no DBZ characters please)

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HK_N2L-TMG0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HK_N2L-TMG0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

THE POWER of DRAGONBALL Z cannot be matched !
AKIRA TORIYAMA'S DRAGONBALL Z is a materpiece epic anime.

ELI what is your favorite anime? just for kicks !

Last edited:
If someone is stronger than Goku, he'd just train for a couple hundred episodes, fight them for a few episodes, then use some new super move that takes a couple more hundred episodes to power up, then kill the dude.

ROCK THE DRAGON!!!

Back