My Neca 1/4 sci-fi Trinity! (A/T/P)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaijuboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that I have the Neca P1, my Neca sci-fi trinity is complete! I evenhave a little marble base (that I've been saving for just such an occasion) that shall become their new home. :D I'd love to etch in the old SWS logo on the base, but 'Aliens' was technically his, not 'Alien' But I thought I'd share my group photo! (And I dont think I've posted any pics of my custom Neca Alien or T2 and didnt want to neco-post those threads).

NecaTrinityFull.jpg

NecaTrinityheads.jpg

All this for less than $150! :yess:

My chromed & weathered Endo with modded hands (repositioned and slender-ized) and legs (thigh holes). Nowhere near some of the extensive mods done by some other board members, but effective none-the-less.

[PS. Chrome is a $#@* to photograph...]

NecaT2.jpg

NecaT2headl.jpg

NecaT2hand.jpg

And one of my tinted Alien:

NecaAlien.jpg

Awesome, I have two of those, I want to get a terminator but for cheap, ebay has some, Im going to keep looking, but really cool, sometimes Neca just rules! :)

Yeah. I'm definitely stealing your ALIEN pose. I've been looking for that "perfect" pose ever since I purchased the figure a few years ago. Thanks!

Back