My Mask Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still new to this forum and (relatively) new to collecting masks. I purchased all kinds of costumes as a kid, but never started buying the serious higher-end pieces until about three years ago.

From top to bottom, left to right, is

-Don Post Studios 2012 Pumpkinhead mask and hands set - officially cancelled by DPS for their 2012 lineup and limited to an unknown number of factory copies.

-Trick or Treat Studios Halloween III: Season of the Witch mask set - witch and pumpkin were repainted with dayglo paints by me, witch was also given a new hood.

-Trick or Treat Studios An American Werewolf in London wolf mask, Fun World 2011 "Collectors' Edition" GhostFace mask, and Fun World 2016 GhostFace 25th Anniversary mask.

-Don Post Studios 2012 Halloween III: Season of the Witch mask set.

And now for a few things on top of the shelf.

-Trick or Treat Studios 2016 Gremlins Stripe mask, Don Post Studios 2006 "Dead Man's Party" mask, and Trick or Treat Studios 2012 Syngenor mask.

Thanks for looking,
Chakor Channing

Nice collection. Trick or treat do some great stuff. I recently got in the Saw pig head mask which is really well done. Thinking of getting the Myers mask or one of them atleast and the jig saw mask and very interested to see how the pretty woman turns out . I have some masks , mainly the joker goon masks and the point break ex presidents . Really love those.

Back