My Jack Sparrow Re-paint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
Ultimate Jack is going very well MaulFan, keep us up to date. I am going to start over again and see how mine turns out.

Thanks, I picked up paints on my lunch break today, so at minimum, I hope to get my base flesh coat on. The worst part is going to be his facial hair along his jaw line, I'm basing it off of the behind the scenes footage from Dead Man's Chest, and basically from his goat along his jawline is just a sprinkling of hairs, very minimal and scruffy and I want it to look that way, not like he grew a beard of any sorts. I also have to check reference images carefully, in some products and some film images, it looks like Johnny/Jack has a scar through his right eyebrow. As you can tell, I'm a big Captain Jack fan and have really disected the various elements of his appearance. If I get far enough I'll post pics of the painting, i have some ideas I wanna try to get effects in there, so I'll probably photo document each progressing step and maybe just share it all in the end.

Back