My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few quick pics. It's just a few items, nowhere near all my Indy items. Display space is limited at the moment so this is an initial quick setup...
IndyColl1.jpg
IndyColl2.jpg

Here is a few quick pics. It's just a few items, nowhere near all my Indy items. Display space is limited at the moment so this is an initial quick setup...
View attachment 158800
View attachment 158799

Very nice, that stuff from landron artifacts is really nice, but he does'nt sell internationally. I always liked the headpiece and idol stand he offers.
Is your grail by Luke0312 on the rpf, or someone else?
Also spotted the Ra headpiece by serednab, which version did you get from him?
Please post more pics of other indy items in your collection when you can

Correct on all makers RM. I have an idol cast by Ozzy that I'm going to customize this summer hopefully. I'm still deciding what look I want it to have. So I have the Diamond Select bank to hold it's place. Yes, Landron makes great stuff. I got the screen accurate version of the headpiece.

Sarednab on the RPF and COW is working on an updated Nurhachi Urn so I'll be in on that when the time comes. I don't see any peacock diamonds out there, so I'll wait until one pops up.

There's a 1:4 Sideshow Ark on Ebay right now. Watching, but wondering not much it will go for. Really wish I'd jumped on this back in the day.

There's a 1:4 Sideshow Ark on Ebay right now. Watching, but wondering not much it will go for. Really wish I'd jumped on this back in the day.

That guy always seems to have an ark listed. I reckon i've counted 5 listings of sideshow's ark by this seller and they all sell for $380-600ish US. It is a great replica, has a few inaccuracies and is becoming pretty rare. Back in 2013, i was very lucky to score one for 300 AU brand new. Could'nt press the buy it now button hard enough

I keep my indiana jones dvd set inside, don't have the bluray yet. This is where i display it:20141129_074604.jpg

Another great setup RM! Great case too. That Sideshow Ark ended at $412. Still a nice collectible, inaccuracies aside. Also on the lookout for a 1:6 Hasbro ark. Not sure why I didn't send out for it when it was offered. My logic at the time was funny now that I think about it.

Thanks jay, yeah the hasbro 1:6 is pretty nice, and has a better overall finish compared to the 1:6 sideshow one that came with toht

Got a Coyle's Indy shirt in the mail yesterday. Fits perfectly. Just waiting on a holster and a 'stand in' to use as a gun until I get a proper one this summer. Other than that, my gear is complete.

Got a Coyle's Indy shirt in the mail yesterday. Fits perfectly. Just waiting on a holster and a 'stand in' to use as a gun until I get a proper one this summer. Other than that, my gear is complete.

Cool. So what jacket did you go with. Todd's? Only costume pieces i have so far is a magnoli whip and a todd's raiders holster. Sounds like you have most of it, hopefully i can save for a Wested raiders style jacket but they are pretty pricey.
Upload pics of your indy gear please, never get tired of seeing what people choose as their costume

That guy always seems to have an ark listed. I reckon i've counted 5 listings of sideshow's ark by this seller and they all sell for $380-600ish US. It is a great replica, has a few inaccuracies and is becoming pretty rare. Back in 2013, i was very lucky to score one for 300 AU brand new. Could'nt press the buy it now button hard enough

I keep my indiana jones dvd set inside, don't have the bluray yet. This is where i display it:View attachment 159670

Great collection. How do the 1/6 figs look next to the Indy/horse statue? I think that statue Indy is 1/5 or something. I was hoping it might work with the 1/6 figs but doesn't look like it would.

Great collection. How do the 1/6 figs look next to the Indy/horse statue? I think that statue Indy is 1/5 or something. I was hoping it might work with the 1/6 figs but doesn't look like it would.

Actually there is three different scales shown in my pic:
1/6 indy figures
1/5 statue of Raiders indy on arabian horse and
1/4 scale ToD indy PF
Would'nt say they could work together, but as a 'Raiders' themed showcase they display fine

I have a US Wings jacket. It's insanely comfortable and pretty much wear it all the time. It's worn in pretty good and looks great. My gloves came from Todds also but were the lean versions. I have a hands-on kinda job and was able to weather them perfectly after some general use. I'll post pics when I gt a chance.

here is mine

IJ1_zps8b850921.jpg

IJ2_zpsda3bec8e.jpg

20130524_223551_zps6c494d56.jpg

I do have the SS Chalice of Kali and the Leap of Faith painting that are both still boxed up....

here is mine

IJ1_zps8b850921.jpg

IJ2_zpsda3bec8e.jpg

20130524_223551_zps6c494d56.jpg

I do have the SS Chalice of Kali and the Leap of Faith painting that are both still boxed up....

Great collection, i also saw this on the rpf. Are your cherubs from sskunky? Also like how you have props from other egyptian themed movies in that last pic, the mummy, no?

Great collection, i also saw this on the rpf. Are your cherubs from sskunky? Also like how you have props from other egyptian themed movies in that last pic, the mummy, no?

Thanks!, Yes the Cherubs are from the run that sskunky did and they are gorgeous! I wanted to go with an egyptian theme on my bed headboard, so I included the Mummy canopic jars and sacrificial dagger..I think it turned out rather nice.

Great pics allosaur! Some choice Indy props and the Egyptian artifacts look good! Your crystal skull looks phenomenal. Hoping someone does another run of them in the future.

Was able to get in on a run on Nurhachi Urns offered on COW and the RPF. Thanks to Raiders for the heads up. Looking forward to seeing it in person

Finally saved up for an indy jacket from Wested. I'm ordering the 'hero' jacket in shrunken lambskin. It looks to have a really 'worn in' grain and texture to it. Can't wait to get it.
Still waiting on the voodoo pin to be sent my way, and have a temple dart coming, both from members on the rpf.

Jay it is you that should be thanked, your post about the urn awhile back drew my attention that sarednab was even doing one :wave

SO....... It took alot longer than it should have, Wested being Wested stuffed up my address on the package and it was held with my local post office for confirmation for a couple of weeks.
Here is the 'hero' jacket... Made from shrunken lambskin. I was very nervous about the fit, afterall it was ordered online, but it ended up fitting great.20150508_085055.jpg 20150507_185140.jpg20150508_084959.jpg

also got the temple dart from the start of RotLA when indy uses the torch to test the floor pressure plates... Great prop!
20150422_183521.jpg
and soon to be on it's way finally is the voodoo pin from ToD

Last edited:
Back