My GROWING collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubby

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the first, purchased from ebay. I think the body is a kaustik plastic hero body, with the T800 head? The top he's wearing is vintage, borrowed from my collection of Action Men :cool:

IMG_0163-1.jpg

This is another ebay purchase, the head is a bit 'plasticky' but overall not a bad likeness I think. Put together with a true type regular body.

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

Another true type regular body (another ebay purchase!)

IMG_0165.jpg

I also have the HT Superman, but that's staying boxed, until my nephew is old enough to appreciate it.

Finally, a shot of how they sit on my desk.
IMG_0167.jpg

I've ordered a Rick Grimes unpainted sculpt, never painted anything like this before, so that may be interesting! My plan is to put that with a slim true type body and mash together a 'distressed' outfit.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: My small collection...

Nice little collection! We all have to start somewhere.

Thankyou for the nice comments, my collection seems a bit small now that I've seen some of the other threads here!

Recently added another Arnold to them, plus I have a couple of heads being painted up. I decided it would be best to leave the painting to someone who knows what they are doing!

I'm getting s lot of enjoyment from mashing up outfits, so I'll be able to add an update soon....

Similar to where I started, bashing. Unfortunately I spent too much cash on doing it :slap ending with stuff that I didn't use at all.

Great and interesting start, your long~ long 1/6 journey has just begun. Welcome!

Umm, yes.....it's been tough on my purse too :lol

Just in today.....

IMG_0171.jpg

Thanks to Darkchylde80 :wave

Surprising what difference a few months makes :wink1:

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

I have a few more figures on preorder, looks like I'll need another Detolf! And to think, I thought I would only need one.....

Thank you! Sheldon is great isn't he? Really fun. I got him from a fellow collector/customiser.

Just spotted another you do not see regularly in ones collection my Friend, Jack Burton

From the same guy who made Sheldon. I wasn't planning on buying any more for a while, then Jack Burton comes along.....you know....had to get him!

Back