My GI Joe Customs/Bashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the arm armor... you captured the vintage look very well :rock

Chest armor seems a bit flared out though, have you tried heating it and reshaping it to more contoured to his body?

Chest armor seems a bit flared out though, have you tried heating it and reshaping it to more contoured to his body?

The waist style holder of the stand also pinches him of at the mid section. I bet he would display much nicer with a crotch HT style stand.... Perhaps that with a slight chest armor reshape.... Though keep in mind those are super minor adjustments, IMO. Looks great :rock

Thanks GB, I'll give it a shot.

The waist style holder of the stand also pinches him of at the mid section. I bet he would display much nicer with a crotch HT style stand.... Perhaps that with a slight chest armor reshape.... Though keep in mind those are super minor adjustments, IMO. Looks great :rock

Thanks again Flosi! I was going to take a pic of my Cobra army, and take them off the stands to have a look.

Thanks for help guys, it helps!

I wish I had talent. :monkey2

Just do what I do, ask people a lot of questions and then (ahem) borrow their ideas. :monkey3

Seriously, I just like making figures. I try to make each one better than the last one. Sometimes I do and mostly I don't. :lol

Bump for more great stuff :rock

Zzzzzz, huh ??? Skkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! :dunno I got nothing. :gah:

Actually I have a Destro and Baroness update.

I've been remodeling my house this summer bro, and haven't worked on much.

I have digging all of your customs! All bad ass!!!

Back