My Figrin D'an review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Poor quality of Sideshow - Figrin D'an Life-Size Bust

That is intended results?

IMG_0087.jpg

This is a photo of Asajj Ventress Life-Size Bust.

The surface texture of Asajj's head and Figrin D'an's head are same in Star Wars?

These rough and poor surface texture is just the limit of Sideshow quality control and a poor completeness.

The gap between the actual goods and the sample in Sideshow homepage is very wide.

It is intended? nonsense. Figrin D'an is dying from skin cancer.

ok asajj skin is surely not that rough and full of scars ... so I agree on that with you.. but about D'ans not sure if thats intended or not anymore :(

The rough surface is done in order to add an organic feel to it. Rather than a completely flat and artificial surface. This way, the way that light reflects or is absorbed by the surface would seem more realistic and natural.

From what I can see here, I am honestly not seeing anything that would alarm me. But the suggested issues are also very much "in your face" on these pictures. Would be nice with some more general shots of the piece, in order to get a sense of the totality of this piece.

Whether he's perfect or not, that bust would still give me the creeps at night. Haha!

those black spots are flaws. This was a well documented issue when this bust was first released. It IS NOT supposed to be like that.

Back