My Father Passed Away on Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man, i am sincerely sorry. My prayers are with you and your loved ones. May your father rest in peace.

I'm sorry Chris, my uncle was 53 this year when we lost him, they'll be missed for certain. Try and remember the good times, I know it's hard but it helped me.

I will pray for your family, my deepest condolences.

My prayers go out to you and your family. When my father passed away I was told that if you can imagine your father hugging you it is really happening. He will always be with you. God bless you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear this and I wish you and your family all the best during this difficult time. I pray your father is in a better place, Chris. :(

I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Oh man, 50? :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay close to your family and you will pull through it stronger.

Daikken, I'm sorry about your loss. My sincerest condolences. You always have the memories. You'll never lose those and nobody can ever take that away from you.

I am really, very sorry to hear about your loss. I truly hope that you have all the love and support by your side that you will need to get through this time. We're here for you buddy.

God bless you and your family.

Back