My Father Passed Away on Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too lost my father back in 07 so I know how it is to lose a loved one. All you can do is take it day by day man. Its the hardest thing in world to lose a parent at such a young age. You just dont know how hard it is till it happens. I know its hard to do but just try to be stronge.

I too lost my father back in 07 so I know how it is to lose a loved one. All you can do is take it day by day man. Its the hardest thing in world to lose a parent at such a young age. You just dont know how hard it is till it happens. I know its hard to do but just try to be strong.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

05 when I lost my Dad. Sorry for you and your family's loss daikkenaurora.

Welcome to the ____tiest club around. 50 is far to young to go. Sorry to hear that.

Sorry about your dad man. I lost mine in 08 so Ive been there man. I checked out your deviant and I have one word for your art AMAZING. Makes me want to make a Deviant. That Wonder Woman is my favorite.

That's awful, nobody should have to lose a parent, especially at this age.

Be a strong and confident man... everything your father wanted you to be. And know that you do have people that care. It's a sad day anytime someone loses an important person, heck a person they love. I truly wish you and your family all the best.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear that man.... I wish you and your family the best. And just know that we're all here for you if you need anything. Don't hesitate to contact any of us, we're your other family... :)

Back