My Dad is Going to War College!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
YES!!!! Freaking badass News!!!!!!!!! They Only choose 2 people from the entire state of Texas to go and my dad was one of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock Once he graduates he will be promoted to 1 Star General!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His in Nicaragua right now so he hasn't celebrated with family yet but he is super pumped! :lol Just thought id let you peeps know!! AS i am really proud of Him!

Just incase you dont know my dad He is Curently a Lieutenant Colonel and here is a pic of him in Iraq.

PapienIraq.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

Cant imagine there are a lot of Puerto Rican generals out there, that's damn pretty cool. You Dad has accomplished a lot :rock

To bad his son hasn't :(

:monkey5

YES!!!! Freaking badass News!!!!!!!!! They Only choose 2 people from the entire state of Texas to go and my dad was one of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock Once he graduates he will be promoted to 1 Star General!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His in Nicaragua right now so he hasn't celebrated with family yet but he is super pumped! :lol Just thought id let you peeps know!! AS i am really proud of Him!

Is he getting promoted to Colonel before War College?

Back