My Custom Underworld Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltraMarknus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally have this put together. I'm still expecting some more guns but I thought I would post it now. Some things fit like a glove, some need work and/or a creative solution lol. Really enjoyed putting this together but damn, it was not cheap. In any case...let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words! As much as I love her, the body isn't working for me. I used a HT Alice body but her lack of curves does not fit the corset well, at all. I've ordered a different body and will see if that works better.

I should have a couple more customs finished up within a couple weeks. I am accumulating a lot of extra parts lol.

I have most the parts to piece this together, which leather bodysuit did you use i've seen a few not sure which one is the best and what holster's are those from.

The bodysuit is made by Triad. They pop on eBay once in a while but I'm sure there are other comprable suits. I just wanted to make sure it was tight fitting. I bought the holsters from Toy Anxiety. I believe they are called "vanity" holsters.

The bodysuit is made by Triad. They pop on eBay once in a while but I'm sure there are other comprable suits. I just wanted to make sure it was tight fitting. I bought the holsters from Toy Anxiety. I believe they are called "vanity" holsters.

Thanks, yeah they're are other comparable one's but they don't look as tight as the one you got on yours.

Yes, I know that feeling. :lol
Great looking figure and good to see another Selene nearing completion. I like that every one I've seen so far is slightly different.

Thank you! I'm never one for 100% movie accuracy. I like to add in things I think would look cool. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Case and point...I bought 2 arm gauntlets from HT Abigail Whistler for this but thought they looked dumb when I put them on so now they sit in a parts bag looking for a purpose LOL.

Back