My Custom HT Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My own HT endo custom/repaint WIP r5150s style

oh wow, you fixed the crappy thumbs. always bugged me.

yes..thumb has been repositioned..always bothered me too

here's a close up pic..wires will be added on the palm and arms..

DSC00237.jpg

These are some pretty kick ass mods, keep up the great work man!.

These are some pretty kick ass mods, keep up the great work man!.

thanks man...hopefully i'll finish it by next weekend :cool:

here's a small update..warning ! don't try this on your endo :)
DSC00292.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

Last edited:

:lol Could this MOD eventually be done on T-700's?

Yeah, I think it should be physically feasible... 700s/800s from HT are pretty much the same in terms of poseability, shape, articulation, etc. and are mostly different because of the texture of them and the paintjob is less shiny...

Keep it comin r5!

Man, you can't post awesome pics like that and not show how the mod was done! I know the piston placement originally prevented these poses, so what did you do to get around that? Can't tell by side shots.

You're super amazing! :D Can't wait for the finished Endo with chrome painting. :chew

Yeah r5, give us a tutorial on the "Terminator Franchise Customs" Thread!

Man, you can't post awesome pics like that and not show how the mod was done! I know the piston placement originally prevented these poses, so what did you do to get around that? Can't tell by side shots.

Hey Nathan...pretty easy mod really...those pics are just test to see how far it can bend its knee..I'm using a couple of parts from the T600. If you look at your T600..there are small connectors for the front and rear pistons...the T800 don't have these (obviously) but I'm using it for the rear only..the front ones won't need as they don't hit anything when you put them in the kneeling position..as far as the knee is concerned, if you take of the screws in the inner knees..there is a tab there that you can cut so the knees will bend farther...the only drawback is the knees can go forward too but it will depend on how you will pose it..

here's a pic of the tab that needs to be cut

DSC00299.jpg

to other members...if you do this mod and somehow you messed up your endo...I won't be responsible :naughty

I will post more pics once I get the parts that I needed from the T600
(i have one and tried that mod already so I'm pretty sure it will work :rotfl )

Rob

Last edited:

Hey rob. You sure you dun work for SS or HT? You seem to be boosting their t-600 sales :D

Thanks, Rob.

no problem...here's more pic of the T600 pistons installed..
I was only planning to change the rear but there was so much more articulation to be had if do the fronts too so I decided to do it..I know that is a far cry from the original design but I'm happy with it :D

doing a split..

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

Last edited:

That is genius. HT, watch and learn!!!

Are those now the pistons from the 600 on the 800, or just the connectors? While the mod isn't movie accurate, it does make a huge difference without hurting the look at all. I think NECA actually did that to there Endos. I remember thinking they moved much better than the old McFarlanes.

Are those now the pistons from the 600 on the 800, or just the connectors? While the mod isn't movie accurate, it does make a huge difference without hurting the look at all. I think NECA actually did that to there Endos. I remember thinking they moved much better than the old McFarlanes.

pistons are straight from the T600...like I said, they are a little thicker but the difference is miniscule..I really love the spring loaded pistons that came with the 600...couple more mods and it's ready to be sprayed :D

Back