My Custom HT Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My own HT endo custom/repaint WIP r5150s style

Yeah, it's a new technique he's been talking about. Cyborg flesh from an airbrush. You just mix up a batch of raw flesh cells, spray it on the figure, and over night it grows into a naked muscle guy. Crazy:google

Yeah, it's a new technique he's been talking about. Cyborg flesh from an airbrush. You just mix up a batch of raw flesh cells, spray it on the figure, and over night it grows into a naked muscle guy. Crazy:google

wait...I don't want a naked muscle guy on my work bench :lol:lol:rotfl

small update...been sick for a few days and just starting to get better:sick

primered now and will be ready for the black gloss..
DSC00359.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

What terminator is that? Head looks like the one from neca, pescadero escape, right?

Incredible!

You paint it while it's built?! You don't take it apart prior to painting?
How do you reach the hard spots?

Incredible!

You paint it while it's built?! You don't take it apart prior to painting?
How do you reach the hard spots?

its actually in four separate pieces..i just assemble them when i take the pics..

thanks by the way..

Rob

The Neca head looks good, though I think they went overboard on the skin texture kinda looks like acne scarring, nice work on the Endo by the way

wait...I don't want a naked muscle guy on my work bench :lol:lol:rotfl

Yeah you do.:rolleyes:

small update...been sick for a few days and just starting to get better:sick

primered now and will be ready for the black gloss..
DSC00359.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

The primered Endo looks sick. I love that. It's like somebody captured an Endo, and then primored it before painting it camouflage to be used as a Resistance reprogrammed Terminator. The Endo may not even give off heat. From the outside it migh just be cold metal. Imagine one of these painted up and hiding. We know what Terminator vision looks like. It might be hard for another Terminator to spot one like that.

If I had just one more Endo, I'd so do that. Anybody want to let me customize their Endo in friggin' camouflage? I'll even give it a bit of Boba Fett influence and make it look like layers of paint are chipped away from use and blast hits.

The primered Endo looks sick. I love that. It's like somebody captured an Endo, and then primored it before painting it camouflage to be used as a Resistance reprogrammed Terminator. The Endo may not even give off heat. From the outside it migh just be cold metal. Imagine one of these painted up and hiding. We know what Terminator vision looks like. It might be hard for another Terminator to spot one like that.

If I had just one more Endo, I'd so do that. Anybody want to let me customize their Endo in friggin' camouflage? I'll even give it a bit of Boba Fett influence and make it look like layers of paint are chipped away from use and blast hits.

How about I let you paint my endoskeleton into a Battle Damaged? I'll even let you do it for free! :lol:lol:lol

How does the paint affect joint mobility? I presume that you would have to disassemble it before painting. :confused:

How does the paint affect joint mobility? I presume that you would have to disassemble it before painting. :confused:

I'm also curious about that!

And one more question, you removed the button in the back? (for lights?)
If you did, how do you turn on the lights?

And I still can't believe how good it looks primered..can't wait to see chrome up!

Awesome, awesome Rob!!! Those poses makes the endo looked so natural.

that's actually not a bad idea Nathan :naughty

too bad this is the only endo I have :rolleyes:

the mobility is not affected at all..I did disassemble this one for this project..:D

I'm also curious about that!

And one more question, you removed the button in the back? (for lights?)
If you did, how do you turn on the lights?

And I still can't believe how good it looks primered..can't wait to see chrome up!

button is still there but u just dont see it anymore..instead I took of the big soreye switch..plug the cover with putty and drilled a small hole so i can just insert a pin in there to turn on the lights..

Awesome, awesome Rob!!! Those poses makes the endo looked so natural.

thanks John...it does look natural even more so than the other one beside it :rotfl:lol

Great idea for the switch! I love it, this Endo will be perfect!

Back