My Custom Avengers Diorama - entire build process :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

You can have Stan Lee looking out one of the windows in the brick wall, then you don't need any extra space. Amazing work by the way, thanks for sharing.

Oh trust me, I wanted to. The second I saw Stan I wanted him in it......just not room.

9e0d7da01fdbaf658f1780b66a751438.jpg

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

:hi5:

Maybe when he comes in I'll change things up and make room....

Very cool work. I hope I can do something similar when I get a house

That is pretty fkn awesome Craig!
Congrats man!

Thanks!

There's an Easter Egg in the video no one has mentioned yet :) Something that belongs to another character not in the diorama.

Ant-man is a cool figure, one of my favourites. Man, you are gonna need a bigger display with15 on order!

Beyond just the physical execution of the display, which is remarkable for it's craftsmanship, I'm most impressed with the layout and composition. The display is huge, but no space is wasted. There are a ton of figures, but it doesn't feel crowded. Each figure can clearly be seen and appreciated on it's own. And looking at it as a whole, the scene has a great flow to it, a real sense of visual balance. Additionally, the scene makes sense for the characters, showcasing their strengths. Well thought out, well done! Congratulations!

Man, you are gonna need a bigger display with15 on order!

Tell me about it.

Beyond just the physical execution of the display, which is remarkable for it's craftsmanship, I'm most impressed with the layout and composition. The display is huge, but no space is wasted. There are a ton of figures, but it doesn't feel crowded. Each figure can clearly be seen and appreciated on it's own. And looking at it as a whole, the scene has a great flow to it, a real sense of visual balance. Additionally, the scene makes sense for the characters, showcasing their strengths. Well thought out, well done! Congratulations!

Great post, means a ton to me. That was the trick in all this. You will note (sure you did already) the pic towards the end where I laid out the figures without any 'environment' to see sight lines. *Then* I built the environment to that.

Otherwise you get a mess real quick.

I ought to do a "making of" vid showing how I did what. My thought processes. Hmm....

Oh trust me, I wanted to. The second I saw Stan I wanted him in it......just not room.

AM was just in for a photo-op. The big one at least. Miniature AntMan has a home. Can you find him? :)

So BAD @$$ CRAIG.:clap:clap:clap Outstanding work!:rock

AM was just in for a photo-op. The big one at least. Miniature AntMan has a home. Can you find him? :)

Haha on the street light! Nice spot!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Won't play for me in Texas.

I think some of your Chitauri are holding the gun upside down

So BAD @$$ CRAIG.:clap:clap:clap Outstanding work!:rock

Just WOW!:horror WOH! Amazing video n Work! we are all in AWE.:clap:clap:clap

Thanks!

Haha on the street light! Nice spot!

411859566.jpg

I think some of your Chitauri are holding the gun upside down

Lol, it never crossed my mind it went that way :slap :lol

Oh well. I'll fix it in reality, but it will forever be a 'blooper' in the vid. I ain't re-filming :)

Good catch :hi5:

Really cool diorama and great video.

How about this? [for folks who can't see it]

Thank you very much for uploading this to another platform so I got the chance to watch this.
This is Hot Toys-level quality right there and executed to perfection.
You hooked everything up directly, huh? Cable-stuff looks already really sorted and that chitauri helmet, blown from the head dangling in between is a sweet detail.
This the best I have ever seen, serious.
Congratulations and enjoy it.
:hi5: :rock

Back