My Custom Avengers Diorama - entire build process :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

Thanks! PM me. I'm open for constructive criticism. Might be something to learn.

Building a pool in backyard, so may be just a little while :) I'd like to do an AntMan display, and a GoTG. Probably in that order.

PM sent

Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

So I'll share it here. The issue is the mix of AoU and A1 figures. I scored A1 Cap today :)

9ae029213338fa948131f91213f47e97.jpg

I will probably change HE eventually. But Smash pose Hulk has to stay. Anyone know where you can score custom "A1" torn pants?

Re: Build progress on my custom Avengers Diorama - FINALLY DONE!!!!! Video posted :)

Thought I'd post 2 photos, because it is now "done" done. (Unless I change figure out in future, like CW Cap). Anyways, glass in and top lid on:

3dee0f1a8a5f98d3adbcb8c8a4d44e05.jpg

cf282565f6949a2e2861f805082dd78f.jpg

Absolutely spectacular! There can be a great future for you in customizing if I see these skills.

Wrong section......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't believe that it's almost been a year since this started. I remember waiting for updates almost daily during the process lol. Can't wait for you to start another project Craig!

Thought I'd post 2 photos, because it is now "done" done. (Unless I change figure out in future, like CW Cap). Anyways, glass in and top lid on:

Stunning. Srsly jaw-dropping. Lots of work - but - IMO - this is a home centerpiece. Thank you for sharing.

This thread started on 10-31-2015, I'm sure a mod would have moved it by then.

The mods really need to restructure the Marvel section to include a "Marvel Custom" subsection similar to the DC thread. It would help order things

The mods really need to restructure the Marvel section to include a "Marvel Custom" subsection similar to the DC thread. It would help order things

I was about to reply and said the same thing. :high5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree with this as well..

The DC sub-forum has a "Custom" sub-sub-forum and it works!

Yeah, I think after a year and 900+ posts.........*it's ok* :lol

Thanks all.

Zombie thread back to life. :mummy

Need to throw my A1 Cap and HE in there and snap new pix.

Waiting for the Gotg dio build progress thread. :lol

Changed my mind on that. Deadpool next :)

[but still pool building :duh]

Cant wait to see you idea man.
Pun intended huh? :lol

Back