My Custom 1/6 Harley Quinn Figure ***updated pics pg 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Custom 1/6 Harley Quinn Figure

Resurrecting this old thread because it looks like I'm going to be doing a new HQ custom....Cotswold Collectibles just posted this today on their FB page, it will be up for preorder tomorrow.

1174525_10151709123939823_1700730717_n.jpg

Oh wow, not only would she be a cool base for a Harley Quinn custom she's just pretty cool anyway! I may have to pick one up myself! Thanks for the heads up. :)

I know, right? I'm not into steampunk at all, but it's a very cool looking figure.

I do kinda like Steampunk myself although don't exactly collect stuff to do with it. She is particularly cool though, lol, think I was pretty sold before I saw the other pictures!

You're planning a custom HQ? Do you know what you are using? What head, which clothes, etc?

Great job ! Im working on one using the phicen Nina figure as a base

I am making a newer and much better head for my Harley, and also working on a Domino at the same time. Here are a couple of WIP pics. Still a ways to go on both.

1467293_10152860510094460_1100212538_n.jpg

Looks really cool.. She's on my "To do" list too.. What sort of white paint do you guys use, for the head?? :)

Wow that is a great improvement!! Hadn't thought that the Babdoll head would work so well :)

Back