My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My LotR Collection

Very impressive collection!!! I swear I love the villans from LOTR!!! The mouth of Sauron bust looks awesome!!! :D

Re: My LotR Collection

Damn I'm jealous. I just started collecting earlier this year and I'm finding that I'm several years too late on many things. What is your favorite piece from your LOTR collection?

Welcome Back; Sniper, Thats still a Very Impressive Collection Sniper, You have some Great pieces, now I know all about shipping Hell for Europe, I know People, are you getting any New LOTR's Pieces, Ringwrath on his Steed PF or maybe Witch King or ???? just a question, no pressure :lol:lol:lol

Welcome Back; Sniper, Thats still a Very Impressive Collection Sniper, You have some Great pieces, now I know all about shipping Hell for Europe, I know People, are you getting any New LOTR's Pieces, Ringwrath on his Steed PF or maybe Witch King or ???? just a question, no pressure :lol:lol:lol

Thank you!

I lacked 'color' in my collection - many dark LotR bad guys so I ordered some, for me, new items and they are - for now

1/6 Boba Fett
Iron Mark 1 2.0
Predator statue
Ringwraith statue - I promised myself no more LotR, but this guy was awesome. Gonna pass on the witch-king - for now anyways. It is fantastic though and would look cool next to the Ringwraith.
Isaac Clarke
and Poison Ivy.

So some new items to freshen up the shelves :)

I'm gonna pass on the Ringwraith on Steed PF for a few reasons...
Most importantly, he's out of my pricerange. My limit is 300-350$
He's too big for my current room.
And I have the old one which I love.

I am looking forward to the Batman PF and Hot toys Iron Mark VII.
I'm not rich enough to be a completionist, so I am really choosing my items carefully. I just cancelled Hot Toys Black Widow for example. She wasn't 'important' enough. Gimme a Iron Man and that's it... maybe a Iron Man Avengers PF? That would be awesome.

Thank you!

I lacked 'color' in my collection - many dark LotR bad guys so I ordered some, for me, new items and they are - for now

1/6 Boba Fett
Iron Mark 1 2.0
Predator statue
Ringwraith statue - I promised myself no more LotR, but this guy was awesome. Gonna pass on the witch-king - for now anyways. It is fantastic though and would look cool next to the Ringwraith.
Isaac Clarke
and Poison Ivy.

So some new items to freshen up the shelves :)

I'm gonna pass on the Ringwraith on Steed PF for a few reasons...
Most importantly, he's out of my pricerange. My limit is 300-350$
He's too big for my current room.
And I have the old one which I love.

I am looking forward to the Batman PF and Hot toys Iron Mark VII.
I'm not rich enough to be a completionist, so I am really choosing my items carefully. I just cancelled Hot Toys Black Widow for example. She wasn't 'important' enough. Gimme a Iron Man and that's it... maybe a Iron Man Avengers PF? That would be awesome.

Well what you pre-ordered will do that; Sniper, I also jumped on Poison Ivy and also soon Batman PF, I am really waiting on what is coming up at SDCC fo what is coming up

Great collection and remember it's not the size of the your collection that matters it's how much YOU enjoy it! :)

Honestly having too many statues takes away from the collection because there are just too many to look at, which is why I think you have a really nice selection, I love LOTR! and the He-man collection took me back in time.. Stellar collection you have there.

Great collection and sweet display. Grats!

Looks great to me. Congrats!

Fantastic collection!

Great collection and remember it's not the size of the your collection that matters it's how much YOU enjoy it! :)

Honestly having too many statues takes away from the collection because there are just too many to look at, which is why I think you have a really nice selection, I love LOTR! and the He-man collection took me back in time.. Stellar collection you have there.

Thanks everyone. If I can afford it after all my pre-orders I will get some BESTÅ (Besta in scandinavia - pronounced BESTO... sorta :)) - inspired by many good folks in here. Looking forward to keep the dust away.
About the MotU. The old ones from the 80's - in great condition and all accesories incl. i might add - was actually cheaper than the new MotU Classics, so it was a cheap stroll down memory lane.

Got Boba today. The chest is still a little weird, but the rest of this guy is fantastic.
I'm gonna keep him for now.
Just recently learned a new word - futzing, which I guess is alteration.... I'm NOT gonna do that... hell no. Switching out hands gave me the shakes and sweat formed on my forehead, but finally I found a great pose imo.

Took him to the yard for some sunlight (and wind).

n2i3nmu1zjhkmtcynjvjmjnimgezyjywyzm4nzkzyzk.jpg

mjy4njg5oduwztq2mje3nwm2oguwn2zhy2m1mti1ote.jpg

zdzly2yyyjdjnjg3ngm1nguymwyyyjlkyzq5nznizda.jpg

Did a little rearranging and Boba now has his own spot. When a few more pre-orders are in I'm in trouble! :)
mgjmmdvmnwrlogy4y2vkmgq0y2q2yjhkzda0zmm4yza.jpg

Also, this fella was elsewhere in my house, but I think he deserves to be with the other LotR items again. A classic.
zjnim2y2yzy3ndg2yzjintcyntjinjfkzda0nwqxmdq.jpg

My Batman and Gears of War shelves.
yji1zgi3zdvjotm0nthmota0ytmwmtyyymi0zmjjndi.jpg

Last edited:
Got Boba today. The chest is still a little weird, but the rest of this guy is fantastic.
I'm gonna keep him for now.
Just recently learned a new word - futzing, which I guess is alteration.... I'm NOT gonna do that... hell no. Switching out hands gave me the shakes and sweat formed on my forehead, but finally I found a great pose imo.

Took him to the yard for some sunlight (and wind).

n2i3nmu1zjhkmtcynjvjmjnimgezyjywyzm4nzkzyzk.jpg

mjy4njg5oduwztq2mje3nwm2oguwn2zhy2m1mti1ote.jpg

zdzly2yyyjdjnjg3ngm1nguymwyyyjlkyzq5nznizda.jpg

And a place for him. I don't like my shelves crowded, but I'm already in need of more shelving, but this is where he goes for now.

nwu2ytewm2i1n2ixzda1ymu5odfknzczmgyzztk1zdm.jpg

Did a little rearranging and Boba now has his own spot. When a few more pre-orders are in I'm in trouble! :)

zde0n2vlywm1njm0mzyymjc3njjizddjmmixodywymm.jpg

Great collection and congrats on new piece, Boba looks cool:clap

Back