• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Bulk Ultimate mainly Dark Knight stuff sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blakus939

Super Freak
Reaction score
You get all this
TT misc head
Br joker head
original joker head
v1 christian bale head
Sonar Dx head, angry mouth
Br joker mask
DX batman cape batpack
br joker shoes
br joker hands
misc normal hands
weathered medicom joker shoes and tt feet
medi joker socks
br joker pants/belt
br joker jacket
br joker shirt
br joker pistol
br joker machine gun/folding stock
br joker duffle bag with smoke grenades cash cards
v1 joker belt
v1 joker shirt
v1 joker purple jacket relined orange
v1 joker cut blazer redyed blue
v1 joker vest

I think that's everything. Since it has to have a price, i'm gunna say 120 Australian + post to wherever you are, but if you want to make an offer, let me know. I want to keep it as a set (want it all gone) but if something interests you enough and the offer is right, i'll let you have it.
Cheers Blake

DSCF2572.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2574.jpg

Cheers guys, you can basically build a full BR joker and nearly a v1 style joker, with the extras still too. Was thinking about making it 120US. Get in quick before i change my mind, need money to fund my 1:144 titanic model :p

At the moment, unfortunately not, a bit of interest in the whole pack, but if it falls through, yeah i probably will. Will let you know
Few pm'ers, first to ask for the paypal address gets it all

Still waiting to hear back on a buyer, i'll give one more day, otherwise it gets split up, alot of interest for seperate parts

PM sent on everything.....Pending Paypal address :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back