Museum Replicas Captain America Shields

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, collectibles are going to be damaged, sure, but when you pay $350 for a simple round piece of metal and a piece of wood, you expect them to be flawless. Mine wasn't super bad, a dimple in the shield that's only visible when light hits it a certain way (of course its the way light always hit it) some paint flaws, but the backboard is all chipped up. Love the thing, but for the price it should be perfect. I gotta find a way to repaint the backboard, anyone have any recommendations for paint?

I'm happy with mine, it could be better though. I can't wait until I have a place to put it.

I thought I might've missed out on getting one of these since they're nowhere to be found anymore, but I got lucky at a LCS this morning and couldn't pass up on the opportunity:yess: This thing is amazing in person & HUGE!!!
DSC01327-1.jpg

(this should finally motivate me to get off my butt and finish painting the panels in my game/collection room white:lol)

Last edited:
Congrats! Its definitely one of the more popular items in my collection. People who tend to think my collection is crazy always at least love the shield. Its very striking to have an actually Cap Shield on your wall.

I tend to get alot of comments on mine as well. And it'll be even more popular after the movie comes out. I wish the Iron Man helmet had turne out good.

Thanks guys, yeah, this piece really stands out in my room and I love it. Really considering getting Mjolnir to help compliment this piece even further. They also had it on display at the LCS and it was pretty impressive as well

Man i wish we had a comics shop that had such awesome things on display!!! I really want caps sheild and Mjolnir!!!!

Back