Museum Replicas Captain America Shields

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did anybody here order either one of these? I have both of them on order but still have not decided if I am going to get both or not. I just got a 15 day notice for the WWII version. Has anybody seen any better pictures of either of them? If anybody has any more info or comments on these shields please post I don't really want to waste almost $400 on something that is a piece of crap.

I don't have any on order, but I would say the WWII version is the one to own because of a more limited availability and the fact that it has that "vintage" look to it. But on the other hand, we all envision Capt. wielding the circular version, so in that case, go with whichever you like better. Keeping BOTH would be quite a bit of money to spend and not to mention the space they would take up. Although if you have the extra cash and space and don't mind spending it, then get both.

In my opinion, after looking at the pics on Sideshow, I'd go with the WWII version.........Actually, now looking at both, it's a toss up for me. Both look amazing! So whichever one you get, you CAN'T lose. Hopefully, my insight helps. (Wow, looking back at my response I think I made the decision even MORE difficult!)

I got the round one. I hope it looks good, I'll be really disappointed if they don't.

As for your dilemma if you ordered through Sideshow you can wait until you see them yourself to decide. You can send them back if they aren't good enough, or if you like one more than the other.

I just paid for my 60s version via Razor's Edge. I'm amazingly psyched for this piece.

I ordered from Razor's Edge too so I reckon I'll be doing the same soon. :woo

Did anybody here order either one of these? I have both of them on order but still have not decided if I am going to get both or not. I just got a 15 day notice for the WWII version. Has anybody seen any better pictures of either of them? If anybody has any more info or comments on these shields please post I don't really want to waste almost $400 on something that is a piece of crap.

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=71149&page=10

Can't wait to receive mine. This is one of those iconic items that I feel compelled to own as a comics fans. May be in the top 3 weapons/props from comics besides Green Lantern's ring or Thor's hammer.

Congrats to all that got their order in!

I would hands down prefer to get the bust. But the helmet would be easier to afford and its smaller so it would also be easier to find a place for. I doubt that I will get either though. :(

I've got both on order from Razors Edge(Great price and service) and the 1960's shield is shipping tomorrow. Gotta have both to go with my PF EX and diorama.

Yeah, the Museum Replicas one.

I HAD the Silver Edition of the Museum Replica helmet. And though it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Very well crafted. It came with its own stand. Its lined with leather in the inside and even has tethers to strap it on your head. Comes with a COA and the works. A REALLY NICE PIECE!!!! Unfortunately it didn't fit in with the collection I had at the time so I sold it, but if helmets are your thing, its worth it. (I got mine for VERY cheap on Ebay. $200 shipped. Well, at least I think that's cheap anyways.)

I really like the Gold Version too (which is even more limited) but the silver IMO is more iconic. If you have the cash, I'd get both. Those were my intial intensions.

Oh, I'm thinking about the Mark III not the Mark I. That one does sound cool too.

Back