Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your interest. But I am not really sure people would be interested lol. The design is old and not as good as Geralt in The Witcher 3.

May I ask you please how much it would be, if you made a custom head from TW1 that fits this body at least in a small amount? It has been my dream to have Geralt's figure since 2007, when the game came out. Many thanks.

84305cdcd6250934d030caa48d41163d.jpg

Maybe I missed something and overlooked it, but could you please tell me, who the author of this sculpture is?
Thank you.

please count me in the run for these two heads at 1/6 scale.
Will you be able to paint them on the same level as the MT version?
Thank you, I'll get you on the list. I just can say that my painting skill is decent enough it's not bad lol

May I ask you please how much it would be, if you made a custom head from TW1 that fits this body at least in a small amount? It has been my dream to have Geralt's figure since 2007, when the game came out. Many thanks.
I could do it in a small amount of order, but the price would be higher than my usual price.

Thank you, I'll get you on the list. I just can say that my painting skill is decent enough it's not bad lol

I could do it in a small amount of order, but the price would be higher than my usual price.

And may I ask you what the usual price is? :)

Hello all,

I had a discussion with SigitoSutasmano and there is a possibility of creating Geralt's head based on The Witcher 1 game, but we need 4 more people who would buy it. Is there anyone interested? :)

Hello guys, you should message me through pm for this. I will need a non refundable deposit for this to happen :D

Back