Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was one of the few that always liked the ex head better anyways. They semi-dropped the ball on the reg head but with the googly eye gang doing reacharounds at the paint factory this is actually not that bad.

brother inlaw just got his and says it's one of his favourite pieces, but he says that about pretty much every new piece he gets.:lol

have to wait and see it and may pick it up later off of SC. maybe something i'll actually use a GC for.:rotfl

brother inlaw just got his and says it's one of his favourite pieces, but he says that about pretty much every new piece he gets.:lol

have to wait and see it and may pick it up later off of SC. maybe something i'll actually use a GC for.:rotfl

You should test his threshold, get him to buy an Emma PF.....

If that doesn't work then maybe some prescription glasses next...

You should test his threshold, get him to buy an Emma PF.....

:lol:lol to late he already got one. he even seen it in person before he bought it. :dunno then ordered it off of ssc site GC list.

he actually didn't say it was his favorite piece though, maybe because he knew i thought it was ____.:monkey1

:lol:lol to late he already got one. he even seen it in person before he bought it. :dunno then ordered it off of ssc site GC list.

he actually didn't say it was his favorite piece though, maybe because he knew i thought it was ____.:monkey1

He waits til you're out the door then shouts 'I love you Emma baby you are awesome and by far my fav! Don't tell Doug! Yes I watched Toy Story too!'

hmmm, I haven't heard back from SS yet about my damaged Ms. Marvel, how long does it usually take them to respond

Mmm... Do you guys think that the exclusive version will be 'in-stock' soon? :dunno

SS will probably advertise that it's in stock once everyone else that has it on preorder receives the second shipment.... just my 2 cents. Probably won't happen until late December or January.

so still no answer from Sideshow so I decided to call them today. I get a recorded message that they will be closed Wednesday November 24 through Friday November 26 in observance of Thanksgiving and to leave a message and they would get back to me when they get back. Last time I checked it was only Tuesday? :dunno

Another homerun by Sideshow. I don't have this one on order, but will definitely be picking it up, down the road.

so still no answer from Sideshow so I decided to call them today. I get a recorded message that they will be closed Wednesday November 24 through Friday November 26 in observance of Thanksgiving and to leave a message and they would get back to me when they get back. Last time I checked it was only Tuesday? :dunno
NOOOOOOOOO!!! They had the time to charge me for Hulk, but not to ship him?!? Bastards!!! :mad:

stfuPen.gif

Pfffff. And I just got done congratulating you on getting your Hulk soon.
Even in jest, VS, that post will cause you much suffering.

Back