Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MAX logo mean that it is Marvel's more...mature products. Ms. Marvel probably has a thong on or something.

I stopped reading Punisher once it went to the MAX logo because it had rape, lots of cursing, graphic suicide, and other demented, sick stuff.

wow that's the extreme and hard to depict in a single statue. In a stat, that would translate more into nudity, alcohol and smoking (gambit). I'm down with getting stats with that :p

I wanted an Adam Hughes version.

He's too busy working on Ms. Sinister! :D You know you want it.

Finally a Marvel PF I can actually buy! She does look great and she's got a real costume rather than being completely sculpted with a pleather coat thrown over her.

I almost would prefer the '70s pouffy hair and that costume - but I like this one too.

Nice! Not a fan of the character but she looks great. I must say, I much prefer the pleather costumes over the ridiculous spandex ones. The PF format works best with the pleather look. The Mystique PF rocks the house. This should look just as good. Congrats to all of you that have been waiting on Carol.

mystique premium format, abomination pf, emma frost PF, ms. marvel PF and still no Daredevil ? really?

just felt like ranting a bit:D

Yep.
n48djk.jpg
She looks to have the best face from any Sideshow statue I've seen so far.

Yep.

She looks to have the best face from any Sideshow statue I've seen so far.

Except for the overdone lipstick I would say her and Mystique (comiquette) are the best unmasked faces so far for me. Still it's a little blurry to tell fo' sure. I don't like most of unmasked faces so far because they seem monotone and lacking a good paint job even when some of the head sculpts are well done.

The short haired Gambit PFF is looking like it may be the top of my list for best unmasked male.

Back