Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess this explains why we saw two diiferent Ms. Marvels...

zzz-3.jpg

...change of head Exclusive?

The MAX logo mean that it is Marvel's more...mature products. Ms. Marvel probably has a thong on or something.

I stopped reading Punisher once it went to the MAX logo because it had rape, lots of cursing, graphic suicide, and other demented, sick stuff.

Gambit has the 'MAX' logo too, probably from the cig. Anways, she seems pretty tame to me. SS seemed to have done a nice job on her. But I wonder if they have plans for a future comiquette?

MAX Punisher...Sounds like what goes on in the real world.

It's like it's my birthday or Christmas the last two weeks. First it was the Black Cat LSB , Ms. Marvel PF and now I seen the AH! Lara Croft Comiquette. I think Sideshow is inside my head this year.

It's like it's my birthday or Christmas the last two weeks. First it was the Black Cat LSB , Ms. Marvel PF and now I seen the AH! Lara Croft Comiquette. I think Sideshow is inside my head this year.

Put a Rogue PF and Phoenix Comiquette in your head then. lol

And the Lara Croft Com looks awesome.

This PF looks awesome! And if it comes with two heads, even better. :rock

Got any other good statue ideas floating around in your head? :naughty

WOW!!! This piece looks FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, I have to slow down the spending and watch my display space. I definitely won't be POing this right away, but maybe down the road. SSC has been near flawless lately IMO.

Yet ANOTHER great job, SSC. :rock

The MAX logo mean that it is Marvel's more...mature products. Ms. Marvel probably has a thong on or something.

I stopped reading Punisher once it went to the MAX logo because it had rape, lots of cursing, graphic suicide, and other demented, sick stuff.

Looks like I will be starting the Punisher line when it got the MAX logo. :rock

Ah, thanks. If its too sexual I'll pass on it, but I don't expect Sideshow to cater to my personal tastes so if that's the case I'm cool with it. I know alot of other people will be happy with it.

Gambit has the 'MAX' logo too, probably from the cig. Anways, she seems pretty tame to me. SS seemed to have done a nice job on her. But I wonder if they have plans for a future comiquette?

MAX Punisher...Sounds like what goes on in the real world.

That's part of what through me off, I wouldn't expect a cigarette to require the MAX logo, and I couldn't figure out why it had it. I guess cigarettes have a worse label than I thought.

BTW How bad ass would that cigarette smoking Gambit look with the cigar smoking Logan?

Back