Mrs. Brad Pitt (Tomb Raider)...Hard Crit Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bit strange because the sculpt looks just like Jolie - I mean the likeness is uncanny - but painted - it doesn't look as much like her. :dunno I don't know what could be done different as I have no skills in this department....it is a beautiful bust though...just think the paint job needs a bit more tweaking.

It's a bit strange because the sculpt looks just like Jolie - I mean the likeness is uncanny - but painted - it doesn't look as much like her. :dunno I don't know what could be done different as I have no skills in this department....it is a beautiful bust though...just think the paint job needs a bit more tweaking.

My thoughts exactly Jen!!! The pre-painted sculpt looks dead-on in my opinion. But after the paint application, the likeness seems to be lost (not completely, but definitely a noticeable loss.)

The sculpting work is AMAZING!!! I'm sure after a few more paints applications you'll find the right combination. Keep up the good work! :cool:

I agree, the pre-painted proto looks dead-on. But the painted version does look like a loss in likeness.

If I where to buy one of these, I would buy the left/blue one. The eyes looking sideways looks much better (and sexier) than the one looking up.
Great job! CAN I buy these sometime in the future?

Height Comparison with DC Batman:

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

With Thor LSB:

DSC00932.jpg

Sorry for the Cel cam pics.

:(

I'd make the arm and hand slightly smaller/more feminine, and you've got a winner. Definitely the one on the left.

Great job, keep up the good work :rock

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but she looks like she needs some eye shadow around the lids. Ever so slightly in the color, she looks natural but there is a hint of color in some of the higher resolution promotional shots. Also here is what her forearm looks like. Hope this helps it looks great man!

AngelinaJolieLaraCroftTombRaider.jpg

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year! Pls Pm me if you have questions regarding this bust.

Back