• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G's Sales thread-Custom Smallville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: G's Sales/Trade Thread-New Items & Wants added--Prices Lowered

dang dude, u selling another fa cap? what, no love for the cap? well the first one u sold me has found a happy home..

dang dude, u selling another fa cap? what, no love for the cap? well the first one u sold me has found a happy home..

Yea. I bought him again about a month or so after I sold him to you. But once this year hit I decided to make a big change to my collecting habits. Thought Cap and his buddies would be able to stay in the collection, but they just don't go with what I'm focusing on from now on.

It's a great figure though. I mean I've upgraded him quite a bit so I got love for Cap (always have) but gonna stick to just his comics and movies, not the figures.

I'm really glad to hear the one you bought from me is being well taken care of :)

Last edited:

i feel ya, yeh man at least his shield isnt peeling...... yet

Re: G's Sales/Trade Thread-HT FA Cap, HT RedSkull, Custom Underworld Selene

bump with Jesse James now SOLD! Thanks AverageJo! :1-1:

i cannot believe that this selene is still fopr sale?? if i didnt have 3 in my collection already it would have been on my shelf a long time ago..

bumpity bump bump
i cannot believe that this selene is still fopr sale?? if i didnt have 3 in my collection already it would have been on my shelf a long time ago..

Maybe it's the pics? They really aren't doing it justice. I'll have to see about taking some new ones this weekend

Re: G's Sales/Trade Thread-Riddick Custom figure-Now Accepting Paypal

getting in during the grace period with my custom Riddick figure!

Back