MrE's house of Mystery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your collection looks great E. Fantastic display too ........... I see alot of ikea :D We have similar taste.

Thanks mate

Some credit goes to you as you helped me increase my 12" figure collection - all those moons ago - remember the Jason Vorhees figures?

Appreciate the nice comments, especially from someone who has one of the best collections on the freaks board!

Awsome stuff and very nicely displayed.
Love those Warriors figs.
...."CAN YOUUU DIG IITTTT".....:D

Aww man thanks, I really love the Warriors.
Just got to get around to getting The Orphans leader and Swan, I hope they make more.

Cant beat Cyrus!

Thanks mate

Some credit goes to you as you helped me increase my 12" figure collection - all those moons ago - remember the Jason Vorhees figures?

Appreciate the nice comments, especially from someone who has one of the best collections on the freaks board!

You are very kind, thank you! We all start somewhere .............. it really is a fun hobby.

Pictures taken tonight with the apollo lights on, hooked up via my Harmony 1000 remote (god I love that thing!)

DSC_1283.jpg

DSC_1284.jpg

DSC_1285.jpg

DSC_1286.jpg

Great setup, Ive got the Logitech harmony 550 and they are great, (although the wife doesnt like it cause she cant seem to use it)

Ive got 2 x 2Tb nas drives holding my dvd collection, wanting to get the popcorn C200 when its released

Some great pieces in there m8 mirror some of my own :)

I can only wish mate!

Thanks for taking the time to post though - I love the Harmony but as you say they struggle to use it.

great setup there, mr e. :D

i have a question and need your help/advice: how did u mount the lightsabers? i can see u used those plastic ring things for the blade section, but what are those things supporting the saber hilts? are theythe same? and where'd u buy em?

i'm planning on displaying my sabers on the wall too, so appreciate any tips...

love your collection man!!! very clean and not cluttered!!! exact opposite of my room. and why do you have 2 360s??? is the white one RROD?

No mate, the other one is a special edition Halo 3 console and controller - I only use it to play Halo games, the white ones for eveything else.

great setup there, mr e. :D

i have a question and need your help/advice: how did u mount the lightsabers? i can see u used those plastic ring things for the blade section, but what are those things supporting the saber hilts? are theythe same? and where'd u buy em?

i'm planning on displaying my sabers on the wall too, so appreciate any tips...

Thanks man, the clips are actually bog standard 40mm waste pipe holders!, I just cut one about 3 quarters of the way across to hold the top of the lightsaber in place.

In the UK they cost 99p GBP for 3.

Thanks man, the clips are actually bog standard 40mm waste pipe holders!, I just cut one about 3 quarters of the way across to hold the top of the lightsaber in place.

In the UK they cost 99p GBP for 3.

aaah, i see. great tip. will do the same for mine, with maybe transparent rubber bands to hold the blades in place so the clips look less obvious. thanks mate! :D

Back