MR Muppet Posers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do. I would like to add Rowlf The Dog, Scooter, Rizzo The Rat and Statler & Waldorf and many more to the collection:D

Well I've seen the old old old line plan, and all those save Scooter were on it. Statler and Waldorf though were slated to cost in the range of $1000 for the pair.

Damn, those are some expensive old geezers. But then again, Animal was $400 so i guess it makes sense with about $1000 for both. What about The Sweedish Chef? Was he on the list? I completely forgot about him. I really really really hope they make him. Sometimes i sound like him when i cook:D

Here's the dream list done by Travis at MR. You can see the differences between actuality and fantasy:

Fozzie (Spring 2008)
Rizzo (Summer 2008)
Rowlf (Fall 2008)
Bunsen & Beaker (Spring 2009)
Statler & Waldorf (Fall 2009)
Sam the Eagle (Spring 2010)
Swedish Chef (Summer 2010)
Miss Piggy (Fall 2010)

As we all know, Fozzie won't make Spring 08, and Piggy is likely next. But these are what Travis wanted to see done and is in no way indicative of the future direction of the line.

i saw pics of gonzo. he wasnt that bad. they still went with the nylon sock nose. i really want the entire electric mayhem but i doubt it will ever happen. still dont know if ill get these soon. they are a bit spendy and i got so much SS and HT on order.

The only Muppet I'm interested in is the Swedish Chef. I was tempted to pick up Kermit maybe even Fozzie when he hit but in reality things are just too tight. I don't have much faith in Master Replicas lasting more than a year maybe two tops so I think that my prized Muppet will most likely never see the light of day.

I SO want them. I just can't afford them right now. I hope they don't reach (more) impossible prices too soon and I can get them some time this year.

Great news about Piggy. I LOVE PIGGY.

I'm starting the Palisades collection now. Yeah, I know, it's been there for ages, and it's already finished, but I've had some other lines that I needed to complete before getting into another huge line like the Muppet line. I started with cabin Gonzo and Rizzo (my two favourite characters) and the Backstage playset, the most beautiful playset I've ever seen!

Gonzo is out? I guess I should order it...

The Palisades line is fantastic - one of the best toy lines ever. I can't believe the Pigs in Space set was collecting dust for years in most stores. As a kid I would have loved to have that set. As an adult it's still one of my favorites.

No News on the Fozzie front? It doesn't bode well for the line for a tease like that to come out so long ago and nothing materializing yet....

I've got Gonzo and he is amazing. Best money I ever spent. As for Fozzie, no news at this point isn't worrying at all. There was almost a long wait between news on Animal and Gonzo and even longer between those two and Kermit.

I've got Gonzo and he is amazing. Best money I ever spent. As for Fozzie, no news at this point isn't worrying at all. There was almost a long wait between news on Animal and Gonzo and even longer between those two and Kermit.

You got any pics?

No pics because they are home and I'm at school but I have to say Gonzo is the best yet. The night I got home for break I opened him and my mother just kinda laughed when I just shook him about. :lol

Back