MR Muppet Posers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a big toddler. Yea, he's about 4-4 1/2 feet tall. I remember thinking that he was HUGE when I saw him at SDCC.

When Statler & Waldorf are released I am going to do the geekiest thing ever and drive around town with them in the backseat of my car. The ultimate Backseat Drivers. :rock

:lol :lol :lol

If they release a Swedish Chef, I will do a cooking segment on tape and host it on YouTube along side him. :lol

We should totally make little home movies starring Sideshow Freaks & Muppets.

So far, we have...

Me w/ Statler & Waldorf in "Backseat Drivers"
The Mike & Swedish Chef in "Cooking For Freaks"

:lol

I'm sure MR will lose the license before they get around to the Swedish Chef or Stadler and Waldorf...

I love these Muppets puppets. I got Kermit and i'm gonna get Gonzo... Animal will have to wait untill i can afford him. And i'm definately getting Fozzie and The Swedish Chef.

I'm sure MR will lose the license before they get around to the Swedish Chef or Stadler and Waldorf...

They better not!:emperor

damn you whoever showed me these!:banghead i want these but i cant afford them now. i really want a honeydew and beaker. where are you money tree? where?

Do not utter such travesty into existence. You make Beaker sad.

1183257558_3390fcc71d.jpg

My Animal is at home sadly. For the hair I've heard that if you fluff it and then let it sit it will fall on it's own. Or are you talking about the feathers that just stick straight out?

I fluffed it and it just sticks out all over. I can't imagine that it will just fall on it's own. I put the hairnet he comes with back on him. It's a small enough mesh that from a distance he looks pretty accurate. Without it and with the hair sticking out all over it doesn't look like Animal at all.

I dunno Dave, I didn't really take mine out yet just inspected him. You can always try to style it a little if you're feeling daring. I'll probably fuss with mine over the holiday and see what I can do with him.

WOW Dave, didn't know it's that bad. Will definitely take mine out and see if I can come up with any suggestions when Im home over break.

Waldorf and Stadler would be a must have for me, I sure hope they get around to making those. I'd have to build a faux-balcony somewhere in my house to permanently display them.

I'm so tempted by Gonzo as well, he looks great... I'd love to see some real pix of him though.

Back