Mr Marts Sideshow Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys its been awhile since my last update well alot has changed first i have acquired two rooms for statues secondly i have decided to focus solely on the Avatar, Disney and Indiana Jones lines for now. I have taken a quick picture of jess with my new iPhone the picture quality looks better than my earlier iPhone 4 photos.

Last edited:
I'am fixing the spare room and just got a new tv cabinet so heres a couple of pictures of Jessica Rabbit on the white tampered glass.

Looking for new bed and bed side furniture so i hid the rest of the room and will take some pictures of the new furniture next year.

Last edited:
Heres couple of pictures of the main room with my digital camera

1. I'am giving away Gandalf the grey to my brother to free up space for jack sully and I have decided not to collect lord of the rings line.

2. I'am also giving away the terminator statue

3. Shifting Conan the prize as i am putting the second jack sparrow next to the first one.

4. I also need to find a new spot for indiana and jones and temple doom statues maybe i might place them besides the new indy in pursuit of arc statue and besides they look to cramped besides my 55 inch tv

Last edited:
thanks for the positive feedback still working on neating out the rooms its disappointing that disney line has been quiet I'am looking forward to the new jack sparrow and jack sully besides neytiri

oh ok well the artist is Greg Hildebrandt the artists website is https://www.brothershildebrandt.com/pinups.html. I got them from ebay they are posters not originals.

Nothing wrong with that, they look Great reminds me of WWII nose Bomber Art, don't be ashamed I have some framed poster art, I say if it looks good, get it; Mart, what ever makes one Happy I say

Hey guys long time no post while I'am waiting for Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark, Jack Sparrow and Jack Sully PF. I took some snaps of the spare room with the new TV i got, hooked to my Wii U and blu ray. I installed the wiring through the wall and did the plastering. Still need to change the bed and furniture, however the picture will be sorely missed.

Last edited:
Heres couple pictures of Link on Epona next to my wii u, i used super glue to fix the leash which was broken on both sides. I also posted Jessica rabbits new home until i change the bed and furniture in the room.

Anxiously awaiting the new Jack sparrow PF and indiana Jones pursuit of ark PF, however I might have to keep them in the boxes until i fix up my other room, taking off those accursed shelves and brackets in my earlier photos. I will be also giving my brother my avatar and terminator piece and have decided that i will continue collecting the lord of the rings, disney and indiana jones lines.

Last edited:
Back