Mr Marts Sideshow Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thanks guys i'am now off to the store to pick up terminator 1 piece my first and pre order dutch and jessica rabbit but I'am getting freaky i am thinking of buying the Lord of the Rings - Boromir Son of Gondor Statue and Lord Of The Rings - Gimli Statue should i get the lord of rings too i was wanting to buy the 13inch ones but they are too tiny and pricey looking to keep my statues big and even bigger in the future.

Also one day i will start star wars and get some busts one of a terminator robot head and the other the predator head.

Last edited:
Made the preorders for dutch and jessica rabbit actually i was lucky with jessica as the guy from the shop saved me one as they sold out to. I'am on the fence with son of gondor and gimli need to see how big they before I buy them but i told the shop to hold me aside the son of gondor now back to my life :)

Dude am I seeing it wrong or actually the left hand of Terminator is attached the wrong way?? :monkey1

hey mate yes it was i immediately noticed it when i was surfing the pictures of the statue on this forum, i'am surprised it went in seeing it was wrong all fixed now as seen in the picture thanks for the head up!

Last edited:
A panshot of my room need a new bedspread also when i got my glass shelve near the glass glazier made a mistake made 2 shelves so i got one free to place beneath Captain hook and Arnie.

Last edited:
I heard that they are making a indiana jones statue on horseback is this true also anyone know what new line up is appearing at this years comic con.

Last edited:
i'am looking foward to get these pf statues to add to my list when they come out Indiana jones on horseback, dark rider on his steed, the new captain jack sparrow, the old hag.

I also got Jessica rabbit and Dutch on order but I am not sure with Dutch with the new pictures Posted on these forums I also got a digital camera will repost pictures as they come

Last edited:
Back