Moving page login...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been working on figuring out the log-in information for that screen since I found it.... have no fear, Sideshow's reckoning is coming!

I tried alot that first night then forgot about it, glad I'm not the only one who didn't know how to get in.

creecher said:
What are you guys talking about?

Go to the page announcing the move to their new offices with the picture of their old office and search around a bit with your mouse! You will find some interesting things! :rotfl

Agent0028 said:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=moving06&source=032306news

Click on the camera.

BTW I remember awhile back in a thread Dusty mentioned that most of the cars in the lot were junkers...and there's that Beamer for the world to see. Poor Dusty. :D

Explore the WHOLE entry way of the building while you are there! The sign on the side of building used to swing down and almost fall off when you clicked on it, but once the move was complete, it didn't fall any more! Nice touch!

I didn't know there was other stuff, I just found the memo, was there anything else I missed?

It reads like a memo that you'd find in the last version of "Quake", or something similar. So, okay, it's a "Dead" thing, yeah?

What's the log in??!!?!?! :confused: :lol

I just read all six posts by DNAgent and something is wrong in Denmark or whatever. Folks I think we're being played by more than one member of this forum. I think I've figured it out...oh wait a minute I hear something.....heelllllooo...? Doink!

Sideshow can, and will, deny knowledge at all turns. They can, and will, continue to "play dumb" about this product line. But the truth will not be moderated, nor laughed off. Eventually it will be illuminated for all to see.

Back