• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving & New Baby Sale - Hot Toys & Sideshow - SW & Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobicsquirrel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, going to be moving soon and have a baby on the way so I need to get rid of some stuff. All items have been displayed in a detolf case and in a smoke free home. I had them in my lower level away from sunlight as well. All come complete with their gear and come in their original boxes. I don't have the outside shipper boxes but they will be wrapped up well in small green bubble wrap. I ship FedEx but may be able to go with another shipping service if you would like. I like to do actual shipping charges and I live in Oregon. All items but the sandtroopers have been measured as far as their shipping vessel is concerned. It seems like 23 or so dollars is about the norm on the others but I can box them up and get dimensions if your interested to get an exact amount.

Sideshow:

Sandtrooper Squad Leader - SOLD

Commander Fox SOLD

Sandtrooper Sergeant - SOLD

Sandtrooper Corporal Exclusive - SOLD

SDCC Luke & Han Stormtroopers - SOLD

Stormtrooper - SOLD

Snowtrooper - SOLD

Darth Vader version 1 - SOLD

Hot Toys:

Iron Man 2 Mark II Armor Unleashed - SOLD

Please PM me if interested or have questions. I'm open to talking about prices as well. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Updated, all sold except phase 1 clones and squad leader sandtrooper. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back