movie Red Skull/Loki PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiveringmelody

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the upcoming movie Thor premium format and (hopefully) Captain America to follow. Any chance of movie Red Skull or Loki?

Let's hope so! They've already sneaked previewed their Thor and Captain America PF so I'm sure Loki and Red Skull will be right behind them...hopefully...

I am buying this when Sideshow makes a PF for Red Skull!!!!

1299178632.jpg

We better get a movie Red Skull PF! That's the reason I sold my PF. I think the movie version is PERFECT!

From SSC Q and A about Red Skull Movie PF.

Q.I have the Sideshow Red Skull Premium Format, and it just looks absolutely evil! The head sculpt is filled with amazing details (loved those tiny cracks on the skull itself). But to be honest, I am a bigger fan of Comiquettes, and I am wondering do you guys have plans of making a Comiquette for the Red Skull?

A.Red Skull is always lurking on our list of candidates for various formats, and in fact will see announcement soon in the Legendary Scale Bust line. With the new Captain America movie coming, we’ve been reluctant to commit to another full-bodied comic-based version, in case the movie version knocks our socks off and we want to launch a new PF immediately.

Damn I hope this isn't too soon, does anyone notice a similarity between the Red Skull nose and a certain late pop stars?

Back