Most Prized Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that?

1720267-proton_pack.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=gho...yAIVq-9yCh2YEQSv&biw=1920&bih=1104&gws_rd=ssl

Last edited:
Oh sweet! I was thinking it was probably from Ghostbusters. Was that actually used in one of the films? Or was this available to the public for purchase?

that i don't know, i just answered for the master of that thing :)

as for my "most prized", i think its hunter-killer models. they are the trademark of my favourite universe, they are just super beautiful when put in darkness like in the movie - and i know that, unlike many other things, they would be irreplaceable if i ever break them.

goliath-night-03.jpg~original

aerial-night-03.jpg~original

Have to go with my Iron man mk 1 2.0. Not much in terms of value (maybe around 400 bucks), but it's a absolutely stunning piece that I would never ever sell! Lol. The best hot toys has to offer in my opinion

Have to go with my Iron man mk 1 2.0. Not much in terms of value (maybe around 400 bucks), but it's a absolutely stunning piece that I would never ever sell! Lol. The best hot toys has to offer in my opinion

The Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 is also my favorite figure :hi5:

There's just too many cool things to respond to. Those are some awesome trials, friends.
-That joker is insane!
-I'd love to see the agent scully signed badge.
-Those vehicles are dope.
-How heavy is the proton pack?
-That jaws diorama is one of the coolest things I've seen. Where did you get that?
-predator is bomb. Love that version

As for my trails. I think my MOC original 10 back ninja turtles are my favs. Just so many memories of those.

There's just too many cool things to respond to. Those are some awesome trials, friends.
-That joker is insane!
-I'd love to see the agent scully signed badge.
-Those vehicles are dope.
-How heavy is the proton pack?
-That jaws diorama is one of the coolest things I've seen. Where did you get that?
-predator is bomb. Love that version

As for my trails. I think my MOC original 10 back ninja turtles are my favs. Just so many memories of those.

I agree, that Jaws diorama is awesome :clap Was that something released when the film first came out?

I agree, that Jaws diorama is awesome :clap Was that something released when the film first came out?

That's the McFarlane Toys dio from 2001. For some reason, I never picked one up when they were readily available at the Sam Goodys and Suncoasts of the world and I've been kicking myself ever since. Great set. Crazy aftermarket price.

That's the McFarlane Toys dio from 2001. For some reason, I never picked one up when they were readily available at the Sam Goodys and Suncoasts of the world and I've been kicking myself ever since. Great set. Crazy aftermarket price.

Thanks for the compliments. :wink1: My mother bought me that when it came out. I thought it was so expensive back then....I think it was like $30. If I only knew what was coming.

Back