Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Mortal Kombat X launches on April 14, there’s going to be a few different collector’s editions you can pick up on launch day, ranging in price from $90 – $180.

Available now for pre-order at participating retailers, here’s the various options in North America for collector’s editions, all of which include a copy of the game:

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition ($89.99)

Available exclusively as a digital download on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC
The Kombat Pack, which includes access to four add-on playable characters from Klassic Kombatants to Iconic guest characters.

Mortal Kombat X Limited Edition ($99.99)

Available exclusively at GameStop for PS4 and Xbox One
Exclusive Scorpion Skin – this skin design, inspired by the Cold War, is a collaboration between NetherRealm Studios and a fan artist from the MKKollective.com, a crowd-sourced destination where Mortal Kombat enthusiasts can upload, submit and share their MK-related art, images, cosplay, music and videos.
The Kombat Pack, which includes access to four add-on playable characters from Klassic Kombatants to Iconic guest characters.
mortalkombatxkollectorseditionbycoarse

Mortal Kombat X: Kollector’s Edition by Coarse ($149.99)

Available at retail for PS4 and Xbox One
Exclusive Scorpion figurine and Certificate of Authenticity, designed by Coarse. Coarse has been recognized in Collector and Designer figure communities for their artistic approach, dedication to detail, and unique storytelling through sculpture.
In-game Gold Scorpion Skin, inspired by the Coarse figurine
The Kombat Pack, which includes access to four add-on playable characters from Klassic Kombatants to Iconic guest characters

Mortal Kombat X Kollector’s Edition ($179.99)

Imported from Europe and available for pre-order exclusively on Amazon.com for PS4 and Xbox One
Scorpion Statue
Exclusive Steel Pack and Steel Card
Mortal Kombat X: Blood Ties Comic Book Volume 1
In-game Gold Scorpion Skin
The Kombat Pack, which includes access to four add-on playable characters from Klassic Kombatants to Iconic guest characters
Anyone who pre-orders Mortal Kombat X also receives Goro as a playable fighter.

Mortal Kombat X will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.

Here's a crappy picture of the coarse figure. Can't find one of the statue.

mortalkombatxkollectorseditionbycoarse-555x335.jpg

why does Europe always get the cool (er) special editions?!?

The $180 edition will be imported to the US through Amazon From Europe. So you can pre-order it but the only place is Amazon. I'm gonna go in to EB tomorrow and change my pre-order to either the $150 version or the one that just comes with the character pack.

kinda brutal pricing. I preordered the game for $45 during Futureshops E3 promotion... if I decided to go with the digital game download with the additional 4 characters I'd have to pay another $45 .... kinda ridiculous pricing - especially since a "GOTY" edition will include it all in 8 months time for 1/2 the price.

Went into eb and they only had the regular and the $150 editions available for pre-order. So I went with the $150 version. I still have a couple months to decide if I wanna keep it or switch back to normal.

I forget if I am wrong or not, but the character packs is like a season pass right? Not all at once?

Also, didn't the last MK or Injustice or something include one of those but then add even more characters that you would have to buy in addition if you wanted them?

I forget if I am wrong or not, but the character packs is like a season pass right? Not all at once?

Also, didn't the last MK or Injustice or something include one of those but then add even more characters that you would have to buy in addition if you wanted them?

They had the season pass that you could buy to get 4 characters but they had pre-order skins for classic characters like scorpion, sub zero, reptile and kitana. Those you could also purchase at a later date. None of the MK9 collections had bonus characters. Guaranteed the characters with the kollectors is just the season pass that you get included.

Back