Mortal Kombat vs. DC is official.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit I don't get it. So DC thinks it's only bad for American's to see it's characters executed?

Am still fighting to get money back from them because they couldn't fill out the paperwork so I had to pay a second lot of duty after they sent the wrong item in the first place.

I've sent them paperwork via fax 3 times and got confirmations that it's gone through.

Gamestop are the worst company I have ever used online, they seem to be run by a bunch of muppets who couldn't find their dicks with two hands and a map!

*pants* rant over

It's a lot of fun, have played every MK game, but I do find myself going straight for the DC Characters, love playing Captain Marvel
mkiv8.jpg

Played the game the other day and I loved it. The fatalities are a bit underwhelming, even for the DC characters. But The Flash is quite the awesome character.

Am I the only one that really missed the combo system from UMK3??? Also, the fatalities were better in UMK3 as well.

Played the game the other day and I loved it. The fatalities are a bit underwhelming, even for the DC characters. But The Flash is quite the awesome character.

Im sure they are better then the MK game that had you "make your own" which were basically punch and kick combos, plus an arm rip move.

Got a regular copy for Christmas but I returned it so I could get the Kollectors Edition from amazon. It's priced at $59.99 now with free shipping.

I still plan on buying this, but waiting til it drops down slightly (say, $39.99). It's bound to be there by Spring, so i'll wait til then. Very much looking forward to playing it.

I beat the game using the DC character sides. Disapointed you don't get to fight as Deathstroke in it. I could wait to switch over from Wonder Woman. She really sucks. And too bad you can use finishers in the story mode.

I really like Deathstrokes' fatality though! Again, too bad they had to water it down like the Joker's. I'm sure he shoots them in the head too.

Probably going to try beating the game tonight with the MK side. Also need to try out Darkseid. Anyone know if DarkKahn is unlockable? Or just Kahn and Darkseid seperated? And any word on downloadable characters or alternate costumes? I heard they might do some of those around Christmas (which has obviously already happened).

Back