Mortal Kombat Classic Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this line to succeed. I'll buy most classic characters, for sure. I've been wanting to add a female character to my collection for ages, and I think classic Milena, Kitana and Sonya would be a great way to start!

yeah i would love to buy all the ninjas, male and female. Then would love the cyborgs, Nightwolf, Kabal, and Kung Lao.

Ohh cant forget about Raiden!

anybody hear anything at comic con about a possible PO and or Release date? I cant find any updates anywhere

its really tempting............ i skipped previous scorpion statue ........but this Klassic one i m gettinG

Last edited:
here's some new MK stuff Jerry's working on

255356_365745073495529_665436312_n.jpg

Preorder information and final shots of Reptile were put up on his site. Figured someone else should make the thread since I'm not good at that sort of thing.

Reptile looks amazing. Part of me wants to get all the ninja, but I think I'll just stop at Scorpion and maybe Noob Saibot.

Oh wow so apparently Reptile is the EX for Scorpion. That's actually a really interesting idea! Makes me think that if he plans to do more of the ninja he might do them in pairs so perhaps the next two will use a completely different pose.

Back