Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely an awesome piece. Just kind of sitting in the corner, looking awesome. Another great example of the costuming possibilities in the PF line.

Definitely an awesome piece. Just kind of sitting in the corner, looking awesome. Another great example of the costuming possibilities in the PF line.

heh, yeah, why was it in the corner all hidden away. One of their best pieces fo sho.

I would've really liked to have seen both heads though. I wonder why Galadrial wasn't on display. I was really looking forward to seeing her in person.

I plan to display one of the 2 Moria Orc PF heads by Aragorn PFs' feet. Would be nice to have a pic of the head on its own.

I would've really liked to have seen both heads though. I wonder why Galadrial wasn't on display. I was really looking forward to seeing her in person.

Yeah no kidding, I was hoping to make a decision based on her appearance. Not only that, but the Eagle/Fell Beast was strangely absent as well --- but they did have the Medi Vader case.

:confused:

Yeah no kidding, I was hoping to make a decision based on her appearance. Not only that, but the Eagle/Fell Beast was strangely absent as well --- but they did have the Medi Vader case.

:confused:

I actually started thinking of several pieces that where from a lot of lines that we I'm surprised to see missing.

Things I haven't seen in person that I would have liked to have seen at SDCC:

-Anakin PF
-1:1 Palpatine
-1:1 Crumb
-Duel of the Fates diorama
-Padme diorama
-Aragorn PF
-Galadriel PF
-Gandalf 12"
-Eagle/Fell Beast diorama
-Gandalf/Saruman diorama
-Legolas LSB

Things I haven't seen in person that I would have liked to have seen at SDCC:

-Anakin PF
-1:1 Palpatine
-1:1 Crumb
-Duel of the Fates diorama
-Padme diorama
-Aragorn PF
-Galadriel PF
-Gandalf 12"
-Eagle/Fell Beast diorama
-Gandalf/Saruman diorama
-Legolas LSB

I have both the two I've bolded and I can tell you they are great. You should jump on Crumb now while you can.

Very nice ES on the Ex! Should keep everyone happy.

Tom you should get the Duel dio. A must have in that line.

Back