Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe this year:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3
I love the LOTR line more than anything so i'm hoping SIDESHOW comes thru.

I hope your right man a Ringwraith PF comes out soon
It would be a pretty big PF too as the Ringwraiths in the film are portrayed as around 6"8 :emperor

I hope your right man a Ringwraith PF comes out soon
It would be a pretty big PF too as the Ringwraiths in the film are portrayed as around 6"8 :emperor

:drool:drool:drool

Same here, the LOTR line makes up atleast 95% of my collection. Now to just get my house done so I can take them out of the box and enjoy them...:D

:lecture:lecture:lecture

IMG_9303.jpg

IMG_9304.jpg

Thanks for the pics Josh still think it looks much more impressive without the helmet.

Just gotta be able to see that expensive dental work.:)

Nice pic - this guy looks absolutely awesome. The pose is incredible too - aggressive and active without looking awkward. I am so glad I ordered this guy.

Can we get an exclusive exclusive un-masked head with the missing tooth?:lol:lol:lol

That pic was a total accident. :lol Didn't realize it came out like that till I got back to the room.

The Moria Orc PF was a DEFINATE highlight for me - certainly amongst best in show. :clap

Yeah, this piece is amazing and looks even better in person. Right up there with Lurtz as one of Sideshow's best PFs produced so far. This and Indy are my two most anticipated pre-orders.

Back