MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Strange Pops are coming!

Co861nhWIAE0Ss7.jpg

Co862SNWIAAmLmG.jpg

Is it too much to ask for Hot Toys to give us Mordo, Kaecilius and Ancient One as well?

I must have a HT Tilda!

Ooh those Stranges tempting as they are, are making me very very glad I never really got into pops I can really see how it'd be easy to build up a collection and I'm enough of a hoarder as it is! I think the only one I bought on purpose (that wasn't a sub-box surprise) was the Batman Beyond one.

(Hah - gods Pokemon levels, I'm still at the rattatas are purple so I love them stage, it's such a battery drain I keep forgetting to bother having it open when I'm out)

Haha! I really hope an update down the line basically lets it run in the background with notifications if you come across something, apparently phone chips just aren't designed for this sort of prolonged use but for short burst high quality things, hence the battery drain! Lol, and several people i know have already smashed their phones due to their own clumsiness and this game! (I do love the game though, I'm just too lazy to keep it up!)

Haha! I really hope an update down the line basically lets it run in the background with notifications if you come across something, apparently phone chips just aren't designed for this sort of prolonged use but for short burst high quality things, hence the battery drain! Lol, and several people i know have already smashed their phones due to their own clumsiness and this game! (I do love the game though, I'm just too lazy to keep it up!)

Well they are selling the bracelet that tells you if something is near by without keeping your phone open :lol

Hah! True I'd forgotten about that! But doesn't it have caveats, like it only tells you if a pokemon you've already caught is nearby?

Back