More FurYu Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
none of my neca figures were over $16.
both of my furyu aliens were $24+ each. the only scar pred on ebay has a starting bid of $30.

where the hell are you people getting your neca figures for more than $16?

I bought 'em when they first came about and they were 'hot and new' and all that jazz...

Anyway, this site looks like they might have Scar for $29 https://www.mugentoys.com/1510.html

NECA figures....should cost about 15 bucks a pop. Some stores will hike up the price...but they are cheaper then FuYu....just saying.

Well excuse me, I thought it was implied.

---My Predalien just shipped.

Edit: I still think that the slightly higher price of an imported Furyu figure trumps the hell out of a cheaper NECA.
r7sncx.jpg

Last edited:
Now, I will say, my modded NECA is better then the FuYu....because he looks so damn good now, but compare unmodded. Yeah...no contest.

Now, I will say, my modded NECA is better then the FuYu....because he looks so damn good now, but compare unmodded. Yeah...no contest.

I hope that means it has a complete repaint, no ^^^^ty VERY obvious seam in his dome, and has been completely rebuilt so it doesn't (basically) have to be in one pose only.

Sorry, I really, REALLY hate how the Wolf figures really only look good in one pose. Even though the articulation is limited, if they wanted to release something like that, they should have just released him as a damn statue.

I hope that means it has a complete repaint, no ^^^^ty VERY obvious seam in his dome, and has been completely rebuilt so it doesn't (basically) have to be in one pose only.
yep. that huge seam kept me from getting any of the unmasked ones.
is it really that hard to just sculpt 3 different heads? they need to take a look at mcfarlane's p1 and p2 figures.

Sorry, I really, REALLY hate how the Wolf figures really only look good in one pose. Even though the articulation is limited, if they wanted to release something like that, they should have just released him as a damn statue.

I fixed that seam. And his face....heres a pic. Dont care if you agree or not. I like him better then that scar.

TehWolf005.jpg

TehWolf005.jpg

TehWolf028.jpg

TehWolf018.jpg

TehWolf010.jpg

TehWolf001.jpg

I know....heh. The seam is actually a part of the design.

Stupid...right?

But I did since fix the side of his head, its more blended now.

I know....heh. The seam is actually a part of the design.

Stupid...right?

But I did since fix the side of his head, its more blended now.

Ummmm... this is the unmasked Wolf head from the film, found in the ADI "Inside the Monstershop" book, and this:

i1lnht.jpg

Doesn't look like this:
166w6d.jpg

...you mean the outline of the 'skull' underneath the 'flesh'? Yeah, I do see that. But it flows with the rest of the head, and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like on the Neca figure, it also doesn't wrap around his face.

Neca wanted a cheap way to produce both masked and unmasked figures, so they made a face that plugs into the head, and a helmet that does the same.

Hell, aside from the helmet and face (which are separate molds), every Wolf has had the exact same mold - limbs, head, body, hands, feet, and all.

I'm sorry Neca made such a crappy unmasked head, but the indentations on the actual head (circled below) ARE NOT as deep and drastic, or gaudy as they are on the figure, and as I said before, the lines on the movie head DO NOT wrap around the whole damn face.
nzitlf.jpg

Edit: In other words, there is no "seam" on the movie head, NECA probably saw the lines on the forehead, and went with that, and decided to make a face that plugs into the head... thus resulting in their crappy seam.

NECA was cheap, thats what the seam is. NECA's unmasked head is exacly how the movie looks. Hence why I like mine, I fixed those stupid mandibles, and the paint is cooler.

Right, I'll give it that, the sculpt is dead onto the movie, except for that disgusting seam.

---------HLJ is showing LOW STOCK right now, if you're on the fence or were planning to get the Furyu Predalien, you better act NOW!

Last edited:
Back