More FurYu Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed 100%.

On ebay, SassySatellite (same people I got my Billiken AVP set from) is selling an original unpainted kit of it, and I am REALLY having to force myself not to buy it because of so much crap being on preorder right now.

One day though, I'll have it. The Super Edge P1 and that Elder are my two grails, which unfortunately - are both expensive, and hard as hell to find. :(

Dude, you should get it while you can!

BOOYA!!

01b.jpg

OH MY GOD. If the bid isn't driven up the wall... I'm going to have to buy it and save up some cash to get it pro painted.

That is honestly breathtaking.

No, I wasn't being the extremist, you were.

You consider anyone purchasing this figure is wasting their money.

If your only concern is for "detail and accuracy" then that should be your only point. There's no reason to discuss why and what we spend money on.

Somebody's got a temper here :horror.

...what did he say that gave the impression of him having a temper? Was it the caps lock he had on, or all of the exclamation points? 'Cause I'm not seein' it.

thanks to all you guys, i ordered the Furyu Predalien and AVP2 alien color versions. The alien is silver :confused: This is my first time ordering from HobbyLinkJapan. I have no idea what these things will cost with shipping. I think the figures were about $15 each. Got an email stating "we cannot tell you how much to pay until we know exactly what we can send you.":confused:

I do wish though that figures like these Furyu would be more accessible to the US.:monkey2

thanks to all you guys, i ordered the Furyu Predalien and AVP2 alien color versions. The alien is silver :confused: This is my first time ordering from HobbyLinkJapan. I have no idea what these things will cost with shipping. I think the figures were about $15 each. Got an email stating "we cannot tell you how much to pay until we know exactly what we can send you.":confused:

I do wish though that figures like these Furyu would be more accessible to the US.:monkey2

Recently, the shipping from HLJ (to AL, USA) cost me more than the Furyu figure.

Good luck. :)

yOU WON'T regret getting them, they are really cool and very detailed figures.

SWEET!

You won't be disappointed dude. It's one of THE BEST kits out there.

I still can't believe NO ONE else bid on it and I got it for $200.

congrats :rock:rock looks like an awesome kit. the only thing that puts me off with kits is that my painting skills are non-existant :monkey4

Yeah, I need to find someone who is both good, and won't rape my wallet.

I have no idea what to expect to pay for this kit to get painted up, I've got a good feeling it won't be cheap, lmao.

Check out the one Joe Dunaway has up on his site: https://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=album&id=129

I still can't believe NO ONE else bid on it and I got it for $200.

Yeah, I need to find someone who is both good, and won't rape my wallet.

I have no idea what to expect to pay for this kit to get painted up, I've got a good feeling it won't be cheap, lmao.

Check out the one Joe Dunaway has up on his site: https://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=album&id=129

Joe painted mine as well. It's pictured elsewhere on his site.

I did have him do some customizing (quills, head bumps, plasma caster) to make it more screen accurate. But, it really wasn't that expensive.

If you can get him to do it, go for it!

Joe painted mine as well. It's pictured elsewhere on his site.

I did have him do some customizing (quills, head bumps, plasma caster) to make it more screen accurate. But, it really wasn't that expensive.

If you can get him to do it, go for it!

Man, that's great to hear! I'll probably save up a couple hundred dollars, and give him a shout about a quote. I messaged Dan on his youtube channel (since I couldn't find an e-mail to save my life) about any recommendations he might have as well, though I know Joe is going to be right at the top of the list.

Turn around from whoever paints it is going to suck, I absolutely can't wait to have him painted up and sitting on a shelf.

Back