more Dark Knight Hot Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would want Guard Joker before Nurse Joker. I would love to see a sculpt of the Joker without the make-up and just the scars.

Unless there's something really phenomenal accessory-wise about the Bank Robbery Joker I think this will be a pretty easy pass for me. With the original version (hopefully) on its way and a Les Walker Joker head on order, I don't see the need for any of the minor representations.

I'd definitely be down for a Two-Face and Scarecrow though.

Wave 2 - Scarecrow, Bank Robbery Joker, Bruce in tux with gun.
Wave 3 - Two Face, Alfred, Hong Kong Batman

Mista305 has confirmed a HT Bank Robbery Joker will be next...

Also that DC will distribute it. Joe should also carry it..

SRP 175, Joe should offer it for less.

Prolly an Excusive Blister pack?

This means HT will make Goons too... the way I see it.

I don't know how much interest I have in a Bank Robbery Joker although maybe the headsculpt will change my mind. Hopefully we will also get Nurse Joker eventually as well.

Now HT would have better reference pics from WB...I think Yulli only had that one pic of Heath to work with before...there are tons of pics from different angles for her now.I'm hoping for better definition of the scars,as well as a better paintjob.And wilder hair.

Bank Robber Joker would need to be able to wear the mask, not just a head swap, for me to consider it. But if he does... yeah, that would be cool.

It must be a removable mask. Silly if it's fixed.

Certainly that will be THE big sell for the new Joker figure -- a new sculpt.

Now I wonder, since it's behind the mask, will it be scarred Ledger sans make-up? That would be a cool sculpt. Allows you to paint it how you like, or leave it for Honor Guard Joker custom, etc.

He had makeup under the mask in the film. It was just his hair that was "normal" in the bank scene.

He had makeup under the mask in the film. It was just his hair that was "normal" in the bank scene.

Really, I though he traded his make-up for a mask? Oh well. Thought an unpainted sculpt would be cool. But still, it will be a new sculpt. Too bad the hair will be flat to accomodate the mask.

But surely this figure will include two Joker sculpts like the v2 Jack Sparrow (since you don't get the overcoat).

Really, I though he traded his make-up for a mask? Oh well. Thought an unpainted sculpt would be cool. But still, it will be a new sculpt. Too bad the hair will be flat to accomodate the mask.

But surely this figure will include two Joker sculpts like the v2 Jack Sparrow (since you don't get the overcoat).

Have you not seen the Dark Knight yet? Get thee to a theater immediately!

Have you not seen the Dark Knight yet? Get thee to a theater immediately!

I've seen it. :) But only once so far. And I avoided all spoilers before I saw it so I had no idea that Grumpy was the Joker until pretty close to the reveal. Never did catch the paint under the mask.

And yeah -- I GOT TO SEE IT AGAIN!!!! I want to. I will.

I would also like everyone here to make a conserted effort to help get the Dark Knight to surpass Titanic's stranglehold on the boxoffice record.

I've seen it. :) But only once so far. And I avoided all spoilers before I saw it so I had no idea that Grumpy was the Joker until pretty close to the reveal. Never did catch the paint under the mask.

Yes, see it again! Make that two more times. Its at least a three viewer in the theater. :D

Why 2? He only had one head and one painted face in that scene? You mean to add spice to it?

I would think they'll add something else, money bags, weapons stuff, etc.

Maybe they'll add weapons from later in film. Machine Gun, RPG, etc.

They should add a Nurse outfit but that is asking too much from a Joker line they clearly will milk for all it's worth.

And I wholeheartedly agree with WG and gdb, a sculpted mask head would be wussying out, it MUST have a removeable mask, it did in the film. Much cooler.

I would also like everyone here to make a conserted effort to help get the Dark Knight to surpass Titanic's stranglehold on the boxoffice record.

How could you not tell that he was wearing makeup? :confused:

Back