Morbach's Lair: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this little guy for christmas. I'm really thinking I'm going to start collecting these little guys. Faber's my favorite fighter so I'm glad to start with him.
downsized_1225110958.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0354.jpg

Here's another christmas gift that I love, I'm not a huge dc direct fan but this is awesome. Limited edititon of 1000. I got #61.
True Love: Sookie and Bill statue
SANY0131.jpg

SANY0132.jpg

SANY0133.jpg

SANY0134.jpg

SANY0135.jpg

SANY0136.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0353.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0352.jpg

Great stuff, Drew! Congrats! :rock
I really like that True Blood statue! And that little wrestler looks pretty cool too. Would look nice if you started to collect these and get more of them! :)

great christmas gifts
aWESOME COLLECTION BUDDY . MY GIRLFRIEND WOULD LOVE THAT TRUE BLOOD STATUE . SHE'S A BIG FAN OF THE SHOW
thanks man. I was going to do customs of bill and erik but when i saw this statue I liked it alot more than I would having another custom. So I put it on my christmas list and santa/girlfriend pulled through :lol
Great stuff, Drew! Congrats! :rock
I really like that True Blood statue! And that little wrestler looks pretty cool too. Would look nice if you started to collect these and get more of them! :)
Thanks Ingo! Yeah, I think I'm going to start a little shelf of them. I think I can easily be addicted to these things :lol

Back