Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I need that Skeletor, hope it actually makes release one day soon.

Just hope I'm not too tempted by anything else, don't want to be drawn down the MotU rabbit hole again, which for me would be very easily done... :lol

Actually, I feel like we at least deserve 6" figures that look like this. Minus Skeletor's hood, it does't look right.

27E64DE0-3954-4751-AF80-B4E03B13FBAB.jpeg

This whole line looks pretty spectacular to me. I'm not a big MOTU collector but these would have a tremendous shelf presence. That Mer-Man is crazy!

Preorders for those go up in August and there is another head as you guys saw in another pic. But I actually really like that new head design. His whole design (by Emiliano Santalucia) is pretty amazing I think. :)

Not feeling that Merman, personally. It just feels too busy, design wise, to me. On their own, most of the design elements are fine, but when all put together they just seem at odds, all fighting to draw attention, rather than coalescing into a unified whole.

Just a personal taste thing, probably, and I'm sure he'll have his fans.

Oh well, kind of glad I only like Skeletor so far, makes it easier to avoid going down the MotU rabbit hole again. Easier on my pocket, too. :lol

Edit - Actually I really like that Faker, too. I can feel the rabbit hole pulling at me, damn it. :lol

Works much better for me than the He-Man for some reason. It's weird that I like that sculpt on Faker but not on He-Man.

Thanks for the pics. :)

I don't care for the fivehead on Skeletor... seems like the hood needs to cover a bit more, but since it's looks like it's sculpted that's not something you can fix.

It's a cool looking set, but just not really doing it for me.

Skeletor looks fantastic!!! He-Man looks ok too, but I'm surprised that the chest "armor" has so much brown... would prefer if it was silver/grey...

I wish somebody would sneak to the Mondo booth, then sneak to the HT booth and swap Merman and Aqua Man's heads.

We have 1:12 figures guys, they are called MOTU Classics. ;)

But if you want High-end 1:12 from Mezco, tell them. I do a lot of design work for them and I'd love me some Mezco MOTU too.

Back